Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

5v5 Conquest Pre-made Leagues???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 5v5 Conquest Pre-made Leagues??? 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zoltan205 » August 17, 2015 10:30am | Report
It sucks that conquest leagues can only allow 1 other person in your party to play with you, shouldn't their be a game mode for specifically 5v5 team battles???
Zoltan205 (XB1) - Zoltan2205 (PC)

Zoltan205

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 17, 2015 10:57am | Report
There used to be a conquest: premade queue but it was removed and integrated into the casual conquest queue. Premades queue into casual queue to (hopefully) be matched with other premades or you can set up customs with other teams.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » August 17, 2015 11:56am | Report
I agree with you. Ranked premades are something that is a staple of mobas and Smite doesn't seem to have it.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zoltan205 » August 18, 2015 3:19pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

There used to be a conquest: premade queue but it was removed and integrated into the casual conquest queue. Premades queue into casual queue to (hopefully) be matched with other premades or you can set up customs with other teams.

I'm just saying that if you wanted to put up your rank in leagues but as a team... wouldn't it make more sense to strictly have a 5v5 premade mode, it would also make it easier to set up tournaments as well.

putting up your rank as a team makes a huge difference, it shows that and ur team are good and that u can win games as a team instead of losing games because of randoms.

Zoltan205

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 19, 2015 12:29pm | Report
They used to have 5v5 ranked back in like 1990 or something. But there was never any teams queuing for it so they removed it :P

It would probably be better now that there is more than 17 ppl playing the game at the same time.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 19, 2015 2:20pm | Report
IMO it should also be added, every MOBA has this already (with dota giving you also a normal ranked multiple peopel queue and LoL and dota a full team queue)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 19, 2015 5:31pm | Report
I think it'd encourage more teams to go professional and that it'd actually benefit our E-sports scene too. The downside is that it would take a long while to get enough teams actually queuing for it.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zoltan205 » August 19, 2015 9:38pm | Report
Maybe on PC, ive notice that premade queues do struggle... but believe it or not even if PC struggles with it, it should still be active.

On xbox, it would be much easier because of the fast growing community through xbox live... most of the gamers on the xbox play with other friends cuz the social side of console gaming is much greater. It would be foolish not to put it on the xbox version.

Zoltan205

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 20, 2015 7:44am | Report
There is no reason to add it IMO, the player base is simply not there.

Even solo queue ranked takes 5-15 min, depending on your elo.

The MM would be horrendous because there would never be more than lets say 100 teams queuing at the same time for each region.

You would probably have 1-3 teams queuing at the same time with a combined elo of +/- 500 of each other. And in my experience 500 elo is quite a lot, some ppl have more and some have less than they deserve though ofc. But most of the time its pretty accurate. And 9/10 times the team with the most elo wins :P

So my prediction is that it would be 30 min + queues for pubstomp games, which would end with ppl crying and being butthurt all over the forums :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 20, 2015 2:50pm | Report
I do agree with BME here unless you have an active player base like dota (11.5 million actives a month) and LoL (~70 million a month) have it would be a pain too queue for premade ranked.

(smite may have reached 10 mil players but I don;t think it's there active player base and the fact that it's possibly shared between all regions and xbox and pc)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }