Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2 NEW PANTHEONS YAYYYY SLAVIC AND VOODOOO

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 2 NEW PANTHEONS YAYYYY SLAVIC AND VOODOOO 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » January 10, 2018 11:57pm | Report
Despite the fact that this post seemed starting to steer in the "pick on xyz" direction (which I do appreciate and would support regardless of who is "xyz"), I would like to add my 2 cents to the inital post regarding the new pantheons.
I get most people's negative vision onto adding something new when they feel something existing isn't finished yet - not well done.
But whitout quoting Ajax again like Wayne did before, they just want to be unrestricted in terms of themes, styles, abilities on gods without being bound to certain lore/mythology which in my opinion is a very good thing (at least if you are a game designer at hirez) to be able to introduce new twists and challenges (e.g through new style of abilities). For me SMITE gets boring the moment you "figured out" all gods: Sure the game remains situational, but if you , in general, can predict/counter/anticipates every gods playstyle it loses the thrill.

Well just my weirdo thoughts before I had coffee - time to drag my *** into the office.

cheers

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 11, 2018 10:24am | Report
TechnoBashing® you mean. XD
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » January 14, 2018 11:24pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

TechnoBashing® you mean. XD

yessir

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }