Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Clan (Un Defeated) is Recruiting.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Smite Clan (Un Defeated) is Recruiting. 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 10:50am | Report
Un Defeated is recruiting as of now. Smurfs, non smurfs, doesn't matter. The requirements are posted below. The clan is starting, the requirements are tough but if you are movitaved, passionate, and most importantly skilled. This is the clan for you. Smurfs are welcome to join, noone will be discarded based on their level 10-30. Anything under level 10 will not be accepted. 10 rules posted below in order to maintain a good growing and skillful clan.

1. Must achieve at least level 10.
2. Must have a Kill/Death ratio of 2:1 averaged between all gods.
3. Must be skilled in 3v3, and 1v1.
4. Must be available for training twice a week for 3 hours a piece.

5. Must pass the recruitment test, in a 1v1 match against me. (Don't have to win) Just to test mobility, skill, and execution. (if you win, your in, period, but I wish you the best of luck)

6. Must download Curse for Smite, and get a microphone headset. Communication is key. (negotiable)
7. After training, and improvement, you will be allowed to enter tournaments against other clans.
8. After completing 3 tournaments, you will be sent to a 1v1 with other clan generals and/or leaders.
9. Ranks are important. All new clan members will not have power over previous clan members. This
is a career, as it should be, whoever has the highest rank, has the most authority in this clan.
Anyone with a higher rank my ask a lower rank to participate in anything they wish as long as it applies to these 10 guidelines.
10. Final rule. If there are any clan issues, Cussing, getting mad at each other.. arguing, or have any personal issues. It will be not be tolerated in this clan. We are family, and un defeated will not tolerate any of this. Instead of talking to you about it, and solving it through words, it will be solved in a 1v1 match under my conditions. The looser will be discarded from the clan Permanently!. So i suggest you treat our members as brothers and sisters. Good luck all new recruits. I look forward to a bright, and successful future with you all.

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 28, 2014 11:56am | Report
Mockridge wrote:

1. Must achieve at least level 10.

only lvl 10 for a skillful clan. most players don't even know how to build on their own.

Mockridge wrote:

2. Must have a Kill/Death ratio of 2:1 averaged between all gods.

That's like impossible if you are a support player. these players aren't supposed to take kills and they will die so don't suspect gods like this to have a 1:1 k/d even. oh and on higher lvl this isn't easy to do

Mockridge wrote:

3. Must be skilled in 3v3, and 1v1.

1v1 takes no skill just pick Kali and you are already on 1-0

Mockridge wrote:

4. Must be available for training twice a week for 3 hours a piece.

training in a clan? how are you going to do that if the clan gets big. sounds more like setting up a pro team.

Mockridge wrote:

5. Must pass the recruitment test, in a 1v1 match against me. (Don't have to win) Just to test mobility, skill, and execution. (if you win, your in, period, but I wish you the best of luck)

as I said just pick Kali or herc or another nuke god ( Kali isn't a nuke but her ult and passive is just a full heal up. oh and the pen screws you up)

Mockridge wrote:

6. Must download Curse for Smite, and get a microphone headset. Communication is key. (negotiable)

you hava the vgs too (and like more of us hope that they are going to block this in league matches (like in LoL) because it's curse or lose)

Mockridge wrote:

7. After training, and improvement, you will be allowed to enter tournaments against other clans.

and your planning to host these tournaments? gl without a price you won't have a lot of participants.

Mockridge wrote:

8. After completing 3 tournaments, you will be sent to a 1v1 with other clan generals and/or leaders.

I don't get the point of this rule.

Mockridge wrote:

9. Ranks are important. All new clan members will not have power over previous clan members. This
is a career, as it should be, whoever has the highest rank, has the most authority in this clan.
Anyone with a higher rank my ask a lower rank to participate in anything they wish as long as it applies to these 10 guidelines.

so if a player who is better then you wins from you he has the power of your clan did you think these rules through?

Mockridge wrote:

10. Final rule. If there are any clan issues, Cussing, getting mad at each other.. arguing, or have any personal issues. It will be not be tolerated in this clan. We are family, and un defeated will not tolerate any of this. Instead of talking to you about it, and solving it through words, it will be solved in a 1v1 match under my conditions. The looser will be discarded from the clan Permanently!. So i suggest you treat our members as brothers and sisters. Good luck all new recruits. I look forward to a bright, and successful future with you all.

hey a good rule but the 1v1 aspect is a bit unfair. if let's say a rookie from lvl 10 needs to fight a lvl 30 he is out guaranteed even if the lvl 30 person started it.

I wonder how many members you have already (not counting yourself) but with these rules you won't have a lot and I ask myself if you even thought them through.

IMO this isn't a clan. this is more a pro team thing.

also this is the wrong topic you posted in.

EDIT: also I would like to challenge you in a 1v1 if you want.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 4:07pm | Report
I understand there may be a lot of issues with these guidelines. Please understand in 1v1 it's not about winning or loosing, it's about execution. If your a tank, than be a tank. As for the kill death ratio, even a tank should have at least 2:0, it's not that difficult for good players. I expect you to 1vs1 with your mains. So that during a 3v3 tournament we may invite each player's mains which fit each role in the tournament. In 1v1 I will just observe your timing, and execution. It's not a win/loose issue. I will be using Hades for testing all 1v1 matches, you may choose whoever you like. But hades is great for testing your distance, item purchases, timing, and execution.

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 4:08pm | Report
As for the training. It's just requirements to join matches with clan mates and work on teamwork. That is all, you are just required to play a total of 6 hours a week with clan mates. Nothing more. Get to know and trust your clan mates. Any other questions and/or concerns?

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 4:12pm | Report
I accept your 1v1 challenge. I will of course be on my newest smurf account Mockridge, as my identity must stay secure. I will be online periodically. And good luck.

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 4:17pm | Report
If my clan mates disrespect me, obviously there out, 1v1 death match will be my choice, if my clan mates disrespect each other it is their choice to risk it or not as well. Get along... or fight. Simple rules. And yes, this clan is not a "Clan" per-say, it's a team of great players who enjoy the same passion. I don't expect 100 members so soon. This is the A team, and it will remain so.

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 28, 2014 4:25pm | Report
You don't need to make multiple posts in a row like this. Please just edit your previous post if you want to add something new.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 28, 2014 5:59pm | Report
1v1 me I recently got back to 1v1 league but I'm still only silver 1. I'll be on tonight

IGN - Greenevers

And two bans -

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » August 28, 2014 8:03pm | Report
I'm down for a 1vs1 against this silly clan. I have friends I spar with that are in Masters. Should be fun >:D. Only of course if you want me in my full strength I then get Fenrir. I also always ban Loki and Kali. Thier IGN's are Pokesly and Ghee if you doubt me ;]
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 28, 2014 8:38pm | Report
I think most rules are okay (okay only) but the kd kust be 2:1 is really stupid. You won't have any support in your team because most supports will have less kill and more death so he can sacrifice himself for the adc

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }