Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Clan (Un Defeated) is Recruiting.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Smite Clan (Un Defeated) is Recruiting. 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 29, 2014 9:14am | Report
I have multiple level 30 accounts, throughout my history with smite, zomgosh, mocktinman, ect. My main shall not be named. I prefer this topic ends where it began unless you want to be recruited. Thank you.

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 29, 2014 4:03pm | Report
One thing that just came up to me is if you are a smurf and have multiple level 30 accounts you should know that having a 2:1 kdr with all gods is nigh impossible. Also you said you were relatively new in your in initial post. I respect you, but I'm a bit skeptical...

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » August 29, 2014 5:58pm | Report
I would 1v1 you but I wouldn't make it due to being in SMFG. So this is kind of useless posting it on here but everyone on SmiteFrie is in the SmiteFire Clan.
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }