Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Clan (Un Defeated) is Recruiting.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Smite Clan (Un Defeated) is Recruiting. 23 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 9:48pm | Report
Raze Mage I agree with you. I've talked to the 8 clan members I've recruited within the past 8 hours and everyone agrees that the KD ratio should be discarded and it will be so. As of now KD ratio will not be judged. I would also like to inform that if you are in a clan already please do not request a 1v1 with me. I do not have time to 1v1 everyone all day long unless it somehow benefits our family.

I have recently done a 1v1 against greenevers, regretfully he is already in a clan. Unfortunately there was no point in continuing any further, once my clan was informed of his purpose in the 1v1 battle. My clan spectated the fight, was excited for him to join, and regretfully it was a mere test of strength with no purpose. Great fight Greenevers. See you next time my friend.

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 28, 2014 9:58pm | Report
Who won?

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 28, 2014 10:54pm | Report
Ii have a feeling that greenever won.

But anyway, the way that ypu said you need to use a smurf and your identity cannot be known makes me suspicious, really, that is like really weird.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 28, 2014 10:56pm | Report
Level 10?
Really?
What level are you actually?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mockridge » August 28, 2014 11:37pm | Report
He did not win, nor did I. We called it a draw after both towers were destroyed. I prefer to leave it at that if you don't mind. And once again I will say this, If you already have a clan. I will not waist my time with you. This is a recruitment post, wrong forum or not, it's for people who wish to be part of something bigger. Yes I'm a smurf... who isn't?

Mockridge

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 29, 2014 12:04am | Report
Well actually, it was 1-1 and I got first blood and tower first. We technically did call it a draw since he started the match at level 10 and 7.5K gold which leaves me at a bad start as an Agni vs. Hades as I can't harrass him and outpush him as much as I could've.

In other news I shrekt FieryTempest in a 1v1 <3

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 29, 2014 12:34am | Report
Sorry i talk about other thing, but...

You can change the level and gold of a different team?

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 29, 2014 12:39am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Sorry i talk about other thing, but...

You can change the level and gold of a different team?

No he made it that way for both teams. Seems fair nough but guardians won't do well early game.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 29, 2014 1:19am | Report
Mockridge wrote:

He did not win, nor did I. We called it a draw after both towers were destroyed. I prefer to leave it at that if you don't mind. And once again I will say this, If you already have a clan. I will not waist my time with you. This is a recruitment post, wrong forum or not, it's for people who wish to be part of something bigger. Yes I'm a smurf... who isn't?

What do you mean you're a smurf?
You're a smurf when you have a level 30 account and make an account to play with low-levels.
If you don't have a level 30 account you're just a beginner, no need to be ashamed of that.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 29, 2014 1:22am | Report
I'm also in a clan so I think you just call the 1v1 off. And now I have seen your rules I'm not so very interested in it anymore (sorry for me a 1v1 is lvl 1 start 1,5K only).

Also most active members you see on the forums are in the forums clan.

also if you are a smurf (smurfing isn't having 1 acc of low level but having a high level acc and make a new one to play with lowlevels (or the referbonus etc) you have a second account. so why not start a match with that one.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }