Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rage is not being bought as often?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Rage is not being bought as often? 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 19, 2020 7:34am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

Those are good points Dev, just confirming that I recognized and acknowledged the reason for Qin's purchased 3rd in the sentence immediately preceeding that paragraph: "Part of this reason is because a bunch of items got health buffs and The Sledge came into existence and became the de facto core item for a bunch of gods." I stated that it was historically a later-game item, but not discounting the current reason.

Combine that with Kriega's point that Ata is more expensive than Exe was (and is less effective than old Exe) and you've only got a 250 gold spread between Ata and Qin's.

Honestly even if %pen only came into existence and no sledge etc got added it was bound to happen.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 19, 2020 2:11pm | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Ninja trans Asi Atalanta’s Qins Silverbranch selling boots for Odysseus’ Bow

Why don't you like Ichy? Comes in handy against auto attackers and almost maxes out physical power.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 19, 2020 2:26pm | Report
Cause I prefer the AoE shred that Obow gives. And I don't always like ichaival lategame. Yeah it can be useful im just not a fan of it.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 20, 2020 2:47am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

Cause I prefer the AoE shred that Obow gives. And I don't always like ichaival lategame. Yeah it can be useful im just not a fan of it.

Ah, late game team fights yeah that does help. I'm a power junkie though. Also I get dived a lot as AMC.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }