Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to make Supports viable again

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » How to make Supports viable again 24 posts - page 3 of 3

Poll Question:

Do you think that Support is a lacking role?
Yeah!
Nah!
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » August 16, 2015 3:23pm | Report
Fishs require oxygen to grow and live, but w/e. The topic was dead anyway, somebody just necro posted for whatever reason.

[comment edited by mod]
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » August 16, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Don't even try to start something. If you would like to have a feud, do it somewhere else. I'm not going to have you twits try to fight about something so trivial on my post so knock it off.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 16, 2015 8:01pm | Report
Fish can't get oxygen from air. Their respiratory systems work by absorbing dissolved oxygen in the water, and, in fact, utterly collapse when in the presence of air.

Air, meaning the gaseous mixture of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and other gases that composes our atmosphere, that we breathe in.

Oxygen does not equal air. Fish live in our hydropshere, because they cannot breathe in gas. That's why I said oxygen.

Of course, since you are having difficulty understanding my words, I'll be glad to specify the exact chemical composition of all molecules I use.

Moving on to a more pressing and pertinent point.

I watch MLP, I like it, and I put a image of it as a response. Other people on this forum have done the same with shows they enjoy.

According to Setolino, that makes me a fedora-clad caricature (with all the standard brony stereotypes) who's sour about being "friendzoned."

I admit I was surprised by it, but I think your derogatory stereotyping is both offensive and revolting.

Stuke99 wrote:

Alright, Sub, enough. I'm not going to let this treat get locked down because of a stupid fight. Everyone just get along and don't try to insult each other because it's not going to get us everywhere.

This thread was dead and has been necro'd. Standard procedure is to lock necro'd threads, anyway.

If you have anything to say about the topic, go ahead.

And for the record, I haven't done anything besides telling Setolino to go ahead and say whatever he wants to say. I'm not going to curl up in a ball and do nothing when he's clearly poking a stick at me, and has been taking little jabs at me repeatedly over the past month.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 16, 2015 8:47pm | Report
Not giving a warning since the thread was necro'd anyway. No point in keeping the thread open if there's no active discussion about the original topic.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }