Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HELP WITH BB CODING FOR GUIDES:

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » HELP WITH BB CODING FOR GUIDES: 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » June 17, 2014 12:35am | Report
who is u?

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 17, 2014 12:37am | Report
Nah, i just like stalking mobafire without commenting or anything or just making a guide or two

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » April 30, 2015 2:52pm | Report
Would you guys want a quick intro to tables?

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/everybody-panic-417567

I'll post my guide to show you some of the simplest things you can do with them. The coding in my guide is not hard and I can even post it here (=pastebin.com link) so you can check it out yourself and get some inspiration out of it.

So I could basically explain the tags properly and give examples of what you can do with them.

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » May 8, 2015 3:56pm | Report
Question...what form of BBCoding does SMITEFire/MOBAFire use? I'm finding a bunch of different stuff on BB coding online, but a lot of it doesn't seem to work in here. Seems there are different types of BBCoding.

Just been looking for different things to spice up my guide and make it look prettier...

Tried [box] but it doesn't do anything. Also tried coloring the background with bgcolor (outside of tables), background, bg, etc...nothing.

Is this something the moderators would have to unlock?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » May 8, 2015 4:09pm | Report
Some of the tags are not set to work and changing the background colour of the guides isn't possible as far as I am concerned.

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 8, 2015 6:00pm | Report
I would advise looking at mobafire bbcoding guides, all the stuff on mobafire will work on here too for the most part.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }