Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

For Your Consideration: SMITE Tier List for Season 6 – April 2019

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » For Your Consideration: SMITE Tier List for Season 6 – April 2019 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » September 24, 2020 2:29pm | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

I clicked on it and my anti-virus went off and closed the tab. We sure this is safe?

Seems fine to me, just went back on there it's like the equivalent of IGN if it was made by McLovin in Superbad; and if you haven't seen Superbad you should.

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » September 24, 2020 3:41pm | Report
Stuke, be sure to hover over any embedded links before clicking on them. If it's a website you don't recognize, don't take the risk.

I saw this wasn't something on any smite related website (smiteguru/smiteprobuilds/etc), nor was it an image hosting website (which I recognize), so I didn't bother to look at it.

AFAIK, https links are USUALLY safe, but my points above still stand.

It's not hard to create a tier list on this website if someone wants to discuss something.

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » September 24, 2020 11:47pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

That's a great writeup, but I don't know that we have to worry, since that list is also over a year old.

Oh wow I just clicked on Nick's link, didn't see this was from April last year. Wait... if it's from April why are so many gods from this year in it? Cthulhu shouldn't be there then?

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » September 25, 2020 8:10am | Report
So they've actually updated their tier list, but this thread itself is old (title) so I don't think it's anything we need to bother with.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }