Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Executioner Vs Qin's Sais

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Executioner Vs Qin's Sais 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ColdChaos1329 » January 25, 2014 9:06am | Report
As they have changed Qin's sais long ago, I still can't find which provides more Exc, or Qin's. I have tried builds with Qin's and Exc, but i can not find which is better since every match is different. So i would like some help as too see which is better.

ColdChaos1329

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 25, 2014 9:09am | Report
Here it is a mathematical and helpful link about the differents Qins types, and who is the best option for purchase!

And The Executioner is pretty weak for now in my opinion. So consider one of the Qin's.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ColdChaos1329 » January 25, 2014 9:23am | Report
Yes, but doesn't Exc provide reduce phys prot and Flat Pen as well?

ColdChaos1329

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 25, 2014 9:30am | Report

Yes, but doesn't Exc provide reduce phys prot and Flat Pen as well?

It does. But Qin's Sais gives more damage based on the missing health( good against squishies), while Qin's Blades gives more damage based on the maximun health.

The Executioner is more expensive, and does not have a passive as good as Qin's Sais and Qin's Blades does.

Specially because a lot of Penetration is not good. Most ADCs gets Titan's Bane and Warrior Tabi, thus already having a good amount of penetration.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 25, 2014 12:24pm | Report
The Executioner has the problem of requiring multiple shots in a game where burst damage is king.

Qin's a broken item in general; there is no way such an item should practically double your damage like that. They should have just removed Sais.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 25, 2014 12:42pm | Report
Depends on who you're playing and who the enemy team is.

If they're all tanky, consider Executioner or Titan's Bane.

If they're not, you'll have the dps to make a mage low enough for Sais to matter.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SlowMotionSpeed » January 25, 2014 1:23pm | Report
I think the math was done with Titan's Bane vs. the Executioner.

I believe if the enemy has around 110-120 Protections the Executioner falls and Titan's Bane is the better competitor and vice versa for the Executioner, (below 110 Prot.)

Now Qin's is just great on all opponents cause it'll always provide and accurate damage percentage. This will be much harder to calculate.

Basically the math, which I might add later if I'm not to lazy to do so, is to figure out when at what protections/what health, is when Executioner's Extra Pen. Damage is better compared to Qin's blade or Qin's Salis Damage better than executioner..

For now, I believe Qin's is better in most circumstances, whether tanks or mages, but I may be wrong.

SlowMotionSpeed

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 25, 2014 2:11pm | Report
Or
And this is just an idea
Get both. As an assassin, you don't need a lifesteal item that most people take.
Boots/Malice/Deathbringer/Penetration Item/Sais/Lifesteal OR Defensive OR Fatalis.

There's really nothing barring you from taking both.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ColdChaos1329 » January 25, 2014 5:16pm | Report
Reason why I asked, is because my staple build is HS, Boots, Malice, DeathBringer, Bloodforge, then I am missing an Pen item. so therefore, so if I forgot to say it, I am trying to figure out if Exc would work better with this build, since it also provides the pen I need to take down tower, and to take down tanks. Or do I get qins. BTW I play Apollo, Artemis, And Cupid

ColdChaos1329

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 25, 2014 10:02pm | Report
Ahh heartseeker. IMO, you need executioner. No penetration whatsoever otherwise save solely on boots. If you have a high physical jungler that yields things like Breastplate of Valor on enemy mages, they're itemizing around you too, so you should probably fit in penetration.

But if they don't, Sais will rot them.

Personally, my favorite build is Death's Toll+Sais (Yes, I start no sustain with potions are actives), because my early laning phase is build around being very careful. Dangerous, but my auto attacks are nasty, and the starter item gives sustain in itself. Stay in lane until 1800 gold, finish sais, start on boots, and work my way from there. I save my penetration or lifesteal item until the end, and see how it works from there. Sometimes lifesteal isn't necessary at all - you either die in an instant or don't. As such, I default to my build listed above.

Something to consider.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }