Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
The Best Build I Recommend
Max out your 2 first for minion clear
Tap each threat level to view The Morrigan’s threats
*Buy in Order* Book of thoth will give you mana to stay in the fight longer and having early poly will give you that extra damage.
Situational items for Boots or Rod of Tahuti
Really Just Depends who you are up against
Also Depends but always have at least 2 Healing Potions and 2 Mana Potions after leaving fountain
ANY AND ALL UPDATES AND EDITS TO THE MORRIGAN BUILD WILL GO HERE.
SEASON 9 CHANGES
- SEASON 9 BABY!!!!
- Added Spear of the Magus to build
- Added Calamitous Rod of Tahuti
Switch Archmages Gem For Pendulum of Ages And Blue Boots
- I recently went and calculated some damage numbers to the build and figured out that switching out blue boots for purple boots will ONLY lose about 6 or 7 total damage. so the 10% Extra cooldown is worth for only losing 7 damage.
- Pendulum of ages Will give More Magical power (810 Total) at max mana while Archmages Gem gives only 740 magical power. Pendulum will have more magical power / the same as archmages gem as long as your available mana is equal or more than 768. Archamges Gem with no stacks does less damage than pendulum of ages build. Archmages Gem with full 20 stacks will only do about 104 more damage but thats less than a basic hit. This build will give you max cooldown available and more damage overall.
- Added a Video guide that I made
- changed some mistakes i made... woops
- Smite Patch 8.7 removed boots so i had to replace the 10% cooldown it provided with something else to keep that max cooldown build.
Hello! This is my first build ever since i picked up Morrigan. I now have her 11 stars and have been playing her back since season 3 (4?). I have actually been using this same build since i picked her up (of course with a few changes when they add/remove/nerf items.) now i want to share this build with other people so they can experience the best god in the game :D
The Morrigan has two combos.
- First use Deadly Aspect (1)
- Second attack with a Basic to proc poly
- Third use Dark Omen (2)
- Fourth end with another Basic
This should deal an insane amount of damage and can one shot squishys.
Note: After using an ability in the combo, just hold the attack button to do an instant basic right after.
- First use Dark Omen (2) to apply doom on target
- Second use Deadly Aspect (1) this will proc doom and do extra damage
- Third end with a Basic
The first combo is easier to hit because it will stun the target first and is the main one i do. Combo 2 is useful for early game to deal more damage.
You can use Confusion (3) to either engage, or leave/escape.
- Play Smart. Engage if you know you will be able to survive after the engagement or if you know that even if you die, it wont affect the game drastically. For example if you are low on health, Dont engage someone if you don't know if they will survive because not only will your abilities be on cooldown, now you have the god going after you and a full lane of minions.
- You can use your Ult to select a god and it will save that god so you can instant transform into it when you ult. Always select a god that will help you the most.
- Her Ult will transform you into another god and it will keep the Items of the god that you transformed into. you will keep your level, ability lvls and relics/potions but will disappears when you transform or retransform. Don't transform into someone underperforming.
- Always try to confuse your enemy. When you use Confusion dont run in the same direction of the clone or else the enemy can accidently hit you going for your clone.
- You can use Confusion to block incoming abilities. Since it has a hitbox, you can use it to block for example Neith's ult, Sobek's dash, Artemis' bear trap, Nieth's Ult, and other abilities, KEEP THIS IN MIND IT WILL SAVE YOU
- Her Deadly Aspect and Confusion have a very loud sound when you use them. Keep this in mind if you are trying to sneakily engage.
- You can use Dark Omen to hit an enemy and apply Doom that will deal Extra Damage if hit with a Damage Ability And if they die while having the Debuff from a Damage Ability, it will give you the kill. Use this when engaging as a group or to steal kills (lol)
- Use Deadly Aspect to stun your enemy first before going invisible to escape if you can.
- Dark Omen can go through walls.
I hope i made all this clear enough so even people that never touched the god can play her. She is my favorite god and been my main since season 3 so i have a lot of experience with her. Keep in mind this is also my first guide so please dont go too hard on me.
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved