This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
Build shoes then finish out Chronos' Pendent (built from lost artifact)
As usual sell Mages Blessing for Spear of Desolation OR Doom Orb. which ever one you don't buy - use that as the replacement for boots - dont forget to buy Elixir of Speed
These are SITUATIONAL items to replace Doom Orb and Spear of Desolation you can build anything you need. Anti-heal, protections - magical penetration
REMEMBER This all depends on who you lane against and what the enemies have. If you are going against Anubis (or anyone with healing / life steal) Run Cursed Ankh. if they have an odin buy not in your lane, feel free to buy Bracer or Aegis, at level 12 - build Phamtom Veil (unless someone else has it already)
This is what you are more comfortable with Pots / Chalices.
if you want EXTRA damage - buy a few Potion of Power (it's best early game if the other mid laner is being aggressive) Dont forget wards if no one on your team is on ward duty!
This is a anti-heal build once everything is sold - don't for get Elixir! (i replaced spear with divine ruin and boots with pestilence. build these items sooner if anti heal needs to be rushed)
This is a CC protection build once everything is sold - don't for get Elixir!
This is a Physical protection build once everything is sold - don't for get Elixir! Aegis OR bracer will do
Tap each threat level to view The Morrigan’s threats
Hello there! I see you need a conquest build well here ya go. i had a build for high mana - low cool down for casual play. and now i have a build for something more competitive. a few people asked "well why not poly?" and "poly is a core item" Yes! it IS! this is my build for Mid lane that does in fact include poly - so don't worry guys! my first Morrigan Build was just for fun times in arena or clash - however i did say it would work anywhere - yes my last build can work in mid but this is much better and in depth
Also i added all other mages to the "threat" area. ranking them and why. ;)
at full build she can be extremely scary her main combo is
- Initiate with Deadly Aspects
- Followed by a Basic attack
- Then Dark Omen
- finally, 1 to 3 Basics Attacks depending on how tanky
This typically can shut some one down instantly, as long as you hit all your basics.
it also depends on any protections that they might have or if they use any healing items or relics another Dark Omen should be up.
If being sneaky - engage with Confusion
If they got away that's okay. if you can chase - right fully do so. but if you cant secure it - don't feel bad, sometimes prey just slip away
When playing The Morrigan remember:
- Keep track of everyone's build. Your build does not transfer over when ulting as someone. however your relics do.
- Always call when your opponent is missing whether dead - going to red. mid laners typically gank duo lane so to help them call it.
- Be sure to call "be careful left / right" (VC1 / VC3 on pc) you will usually see their jungler going left / right for whatever reason you want your team to prepare for a gank just in case.
- Don't be afraid to help Duo in certain cases: they are getting ganked, they need a gank, your opponent is gone/dead/afk. if they are dead early game don't bother - they will be up soon. I don't suggest helping solo until some of your damage items are up (at least soul reaver) they are real tanky over there
- You also need to know certain rotates to escape. The Morrigans escape isn't too great - how ever she can be very slippery with it. send the clone one way and go a route that you've personally made or even circle around the enemy if they are chasing you - send the clone forward. Be careful when doing this if you get hit by someone chasing you it can be all over. (if you are going to use this tactic - make sure there is space)
- Dont be afraid to ult out. people will have better escapes then you. use them. but call out if your ult is down
- keep any buff you get in mind. if you have red buff and you need to escape - escape fast. your buff will not appear on the clone.
- A tip to remember in Deadly Aspects. there is an audio queue for when she is in her stance. so if you are invisible during Confusion More experience players may be able to detect you and prepare for the stun/.
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved