Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods in 60 - Hercules

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Gods in 60 - Hercules 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » November 22, 2017 11:51am | Report
Whats up, OhHolyDuck here. Back with another Gods in 60, this time Hercules! Be sure to check it out!

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » November 22, 2017 7:17pm | Report
Hey Duck, comments:
  • You list 2 items as core that I would argue may or may not be truly core... Hide of the Nemean Lion and Shield of Thorns. Personally, when considering his passive and the way his heal works, if I see him pop the heal or Thorns, I'm just not going to target him. I'm honestly not going to target him much anyway unless he's alone. Yes, when people don't pay attention, these items can make people pay...but I feel Nemean is situational (best against lots of basic attackers, at least one of which is building crit). He's absolutely disruptive and a pain to play against, but his best attribute is his setup for teammates, in my opinion. At that point, they won't be focusing him.

• Typos: Passive (you spell "emeny"). Mitigate Wounds (you spell "anit-heal").

• You talk about the combo ( Earthbreaker into Driving Strike)...but the combo can be used in both ways...Driving into Breaker...come from behind, push them close to teammates, then use Breaker as they're running away to pull them back again. Or as a change-up, get Blink Rune, blink behind them, then do 1-2 as described above.

• You mention Excavate being able to hit people more than once, but would be good to mention it's usually when you bounce it off a wall (your example does show this bounce, which is good).
Good job overall.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OhHolyDuck » December 5, 2017 2:08pm | Report
I will ignore your last three points because I agree with them. Thanks for those.

I will say for point 1 that I was having a hard time defining core items for Warriors. You want to build tanky, maybe a flex item such as Glad Shield or Ancile even. But I included Thorns and Hide of Nemean in here specifically because of the rise of Hunters in the meta, and how nice these items are against them. I will say I should have bought blink instead of Teleport in my example.

OhHolyDuck

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 5, 2017 3:10pm | Report
Warriors are probably the toughest of all classes when creating a "core" set of items. There's a lot of counter-building - mostly with protection items - that goes on with them, but they can also be played a bit more aggressively depending on game mode. You've done a good job, just being nitpicky.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }