Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Vulcan Jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Vulcan Jungle 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » January 29, 2014 10:07am | Report
I wandered if anybody has tried to jungle as Vulcan.

I must say, I really like him now. I enjoy soloing with him a lot and he is a really unique mage.

I thought to myself, if people jungle Goobis, why not Vulcan?

He has great jungle clear early on thanks to his turret and he has insane burst damage. You can also easily negate enemies from fleeing from a gank by ulting their tower as Earthshaker has almos the entire range of that.

I have yet to try and jungle him myself, but I bet it's super fun. I'll try it and I want to know what you guys think about it? Is it possible? Is it practical and valuable?

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » January 29, 2014 11:14am | Report
I have seen ppl do it well, but if you get counter jungled you are pretty ****ed.

So basically you either do pretty good or you crash and burn :P

And it is hard to really carry a game with Vulcan as well, unless you are super good with him ofc :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 29, 2014 4:14pm | Report
The reason people jungle Goobis is because his 1 does **** tons of damage and scales incredibly fast.

A capability that I don't believe Vulcan has. Unless you can use his turrets as a "pet" to fight mobs and take damage.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 29, 2014 6:16pm | Report
Vulcan does have a lot of burst and CC. I tried it just once, and it worked pretty well, as long as you ignore the turret.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }