Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So this item is balanced Kappa

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » So this item is balanced Kappa 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 9, 2015 9:16am | Report
I think you 100% need Bumba's on every jungle except for thanatos. Not just for the sustain but for the gold.

Thana can get away with it because he can just bully the enemy jungler all game. And outfarm him/her that way.

But you can go bumbas, tier 1 boots 1 of each pot and back for Bluestone when you got 800g. It's a pretty dank damage boost, but you lose mobility though ofc.

Having not tested it out to much.

And it is Bluestone that makes SWK OP. His clear an poke is just ******ed :p

Mail of renewal works on everyone lol, if you want CDR on a god get it. **** VALOR!!
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 9, 2015 9:21am | Report
Bumba's Mask is still the go to for pretty much every jungler. Thanatos is and always has been the one that can doesn't need it because of his passive. Death's Toll, Bluestone Pendant, Hydra's Star are popular starts for him.

For other junglers, they have no sustain. Mana hungry squishy assassins don't have enough sustain solely on pots. They need that MP5 and heal from jungle camps. The biggest thing on Bumba's Mask is the gold split. It's more efficient. It's great on even thanatos if you want it.

Loki can build Bluestone Pendant and t1 hydra's or a power pot. I prefer t2 trans or power pot cause Loki needs sustain and trans asap. Loki jungle needs bumba's.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 9, 2015 3:35pm | Report
So I tried some games with Bluestone and redpot and 5 HP-pots (saved the redpot for when we invaded). It was casuals though and it seemed like the guys we played where like lvl 15...

Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Definitely think it is the strongest start 100% going HS first item was fun, but do not think it works out in ranked. The full tank build was pretty OP but again its just casuals :P
You will drop top damage in the late game but you still deal damage and you cant be killed pretty much ^_^

HS third item is not worth at least haha!

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » September 9, 2015 3:36pm | Report
would have to time the time it takes to go from base to speed before I can pop the red pot and buy 2 multy and 3 hp pots, but that is the best start imo.

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }