Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Set Mid Viability

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Set Mid Viability 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » May 3, 2019 10:36am | Report
So after looking at the god's kit and getting a feel for him in game, I feel like he could be run decently as a mid laner.

His 1's damage has solid range, especially when combined with his 2, with solid damage output. The 1 is also very low cooldown and can be spammed often which gives you solid wave push in the early game as well as camp clear.

I feel he would be strong in the early game and would rely on snowballing as I'm not sure he'd be too effective late game.

Thoughts?

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » May 3, 2019 10:39am | Report
In place of a regular mid laner? Probably not. If you can adjust your team comp to have someone else fufill the mid role lategame, then sure, fine. Maybe something like Poseidon Jungle, or a burst mage in solo.
Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » May 3, 2019 10:56am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

In place of a regular mid laner? Probably not. If you can adjust your team comp to have someone else fufill the mid role lategame, then sure, fine. Maybe something like Poseidon Jungle, or a burst mage in solo.
Not completely sure how I would build him for that role, however.

I tried one quick game building into Transcendence. Didn't really test it thoroughly though as the other team played horribly and we snowballed to an early surrender.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 4, 2019 2:24am | Report
I also see this option because he is practically a bit like zed with his clones which also gives him kill pressure most other assassins would lack in mid, or make it less predictable.

However probably like Kriega mentioned you will probably need a magic damage dealer in another role.
On top of that the player needs to be pretty good at assassins as one wrong move in lane will handicap you the full game.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }