Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Semi jungle solo lane

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Semi jungle solo lane 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 9, 2013 6:21am | Report
So my friend came up with an interesting idea that we tested out for fun.

Basically it's a combination of going jungle with a god that will have ha hard time soloing early game we did it with Ne Zha using Death's Toll (because you are a ****ing beast early game with it) and having a solo lane that can hold his own really well in the early game and being great at rotating when he gets ult etc we did it with Odin and Guan Yu ( Hercules would also work very well).

The thing we did was that, Ne Zha (me) did my normal thing got a few kills on the board early game (just because Death's Toll and 400 pot is totally OP). Then when I'm lvl 9 with Universe Ring Toss maxed and Heartseeker done, we switch. Odin starts to set up kills with his cage, Guan Yu rides over ppl, while I'm getting stacks really fast and destroy the enemy tower.

So all in all what happens is that I get feed early game (due to my insane early game damage, close to Arachne early game no joke), my sololaner keeps the enemy sololaner in check. When I get HS and needs to stack I go solo ( Universe Ring Toss, clears the lane when you kill 2 of the melee minions) and when my HS is fully stacked I get a gank and we kill him, because HS that's why. And the steroid from me and Odin makes it a free tower before he can even respawn. From then on I start to roam as well (got the TP active just in chase) and we just win the game :P

Here are the games (and yes Amazing Cab is OP and needs to be nerfed):
Odin Ne Zha
Guan Yu Ne Zha

It kind of makes the game more interesting, because you can play two roles in one match :P
And as you can see it worked really well (most of the deaths was just because we where trolling, going balls to the walls toverdiving etc etc), probably got matched up with a bit inexperienced players. So can't say it would work as well vs good players. But it is a fun change in phase for when you are playing some casuals with your friends :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 9, 2013 9:22am | Report
I like the idea, but i really don't know if, if you switch early, odin or guan will have the nesecary camp clear spead, and if you switch later, the phase where you jungle is kinda over and mid-teamfights start, and you dont really do jungle rotations anymore. But i haven't tested it yet, so i can only give my opinion on what i can read.
Favourite Gods:
Loki, Fenrir, Tyr, Xbalanque
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 9, 2013 9:57am | Report
The main thing is ganking though, not jungle clear ;)

And the jungle clear is totally fine, depends on your build of course :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }