Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Osiris, slightly different start build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Osiris, slightly different start build? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Damius » February 7, 2016 8:53am | Report
Just out of curiosity, would it be a terrible idea to get spiked gauntlets rather than death's toll? (I'd still get the first level of boots) I was thinking I could cover the loss of mana with multi potions and also buy wards. And I think I start off with a bit more money. The only reason I considered going against the norm was just out of curiosity.

Damius

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 7, 2016 9:01am | Report
I would say try it as that's the best way to see if it works. However I wouldn't recommend it. your reason is only Death's Toll passive sustain. However it also gives 15 power and 90 Hp.

Also I don't think 7% of lifesteal is going to be equal to the 6 hp you get from just hitting a basic attack deaths toll passive. You need to have basic attacks dealing damage for ~86 (so your inhand power needs to be enough to hit 86 after mitigation) to equal the Death's Toll passive

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 21, 2016 2:04am | Report
DT is op. Especially on someone with aoe attack chain. So there is no reason to not use it, unless you for some reason want Bluestone (more kill potensial). This is for Solo though ofc.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 21, 2016 12:17pm | Report
It wouldn't be as good as aoe life steal procs only 1/3 hp return plus there is a lot of mana sustain and extra damage that you wouldn't be getting

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }