Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ne Zha Support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ne Zha Support 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaishinamon » December 22, 2013 3:02pm | Report
Was watching the EU tournament today and Deamonmachine mentions one of his team members using Ne Zha as a support tank. I was messing about today in arena and i find it works alright for me. I'm not a big assassin player, i do however play support/adc.

Anyone who knows Ne Zha well want to weigh in on it?

The gist of his kit:
Immortal spirit stacks hp
Universe Ring Toss Slows, decrease protections, and increases your speed
Armillary Sash Is a stun that has a long range and brings you close to the target god.
Wind Fire Wheels Can be used as an escape, it takes one god into the air allowing your adc to set up a landing

Even though tanks should have Hand of the Gods i have been using Fist of the Gods for an extra stun either on landing from the ult or in general.

I know hes not the best tank choice, and theoretically everyone can be built tank, but his skill set allows for some interesting things. Or is this just not viable?

Kaishinamon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 22, 2013 3:16pm | Report
Viable? No. Playable? Yes. You won't see Ne Zha Support in the tournaments, but you can play it if you'd like. Sobek, Athena and Bacchus will still be the ''Triforce of Tanks'' of Smite, until they release a new Tank.

And arena? The game is not balanced around Arena, so non-viable gods of Conquest can be good at Arena, vice-versa.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaishinamon » December 22, 2013 3:30pm | Report
I'm desperately trying to find tanks XD Sobek Athena i can do, but i can't handle the mana thirst on Bacchus. Ymir is nice but hes too predictable.

No one would let me go support Ne Zha in conquest, ended up solo lane XD

Kaishinamon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » December 22, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Kaishinamon wrote:

I'm desperately trying to find tanks XD Sobek Athena i can do, but i can't handle the mana thirst on Bacchus. Ymir is nice but hes too predictable.

Frequent blue buffs and even Meditation are good picks for Bacchus if you do not know how to manage his Mana( which I must admit, it's pretty hard to).

Ymir is predictable, but Blink is pretty much a good pick on him. Like Ares, Ymir is also reliant on Blink.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 2, 2014 9:04pm | Report
That reminds me of the ****ing Tankathos I fight every so often. He walks over my dead body every single time.

But Tank Ne zha.. Never seen it before. Might be interesting though.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 2, 2014 9:26pm | Report
Tank Thanatos? Nightmares...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 2, 2014 9:35pm | Report
Shavul wrote:

That reminds me of the ****ing Tankathos I fight every so often. He walks over my dead body every single time.

But Tank Ne zha.. Never seen it before. Might be interesting though.

Bruiser Thanatos is definitely viable, as I can attest. Get Titan's Bane, focused void blade, some cooldown items, and your Death Scythe will still deal good damage, and you can rack up kills with Hovering Death. You won't survive bursts like a tank, but you'll live long enough to hit with a few basics, like from Qin's Sais.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » January 2, 2014 9:36pm | Report
I saw someone tank thana in Arena. And it was actually SCARY good.

;)

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DrLadyfingersMD » January 3, 2014 10:06pm | Report
Kaishinamon wrote:

If you want to play unpredictable Ymir, then go blink and creeping curse. Yes, you won't have HoG, but this is unpredictable after all. With these 2 actives you can do some pretty disgusting things with his ultimate.
I play Smite. I like Smite. I like to think I'm relatively good at Smite.

DrLadyfingersMD

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }