Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Freya thoughts, builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Freya thoughts, builds 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 6, 2013 4:51pm | Report
The build is better when Rod of Tahuti is built before Bancroft's Talon. Other than that, it's a great build.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by The Tick » April 7, 2013 9:37am | Report
Anyone try the polynomicon and the Pythagorem's piece in their Freya build? It seems as though they're made for Freya to use; adding to her magical life steal as get when she uses her abilities. I also have incorporated the spear of the magus when the other team has more than 1 tank or are in lane with a tank. My core items are still the boots of the magi, demonic grip, and gem of isolation. I see 3 plausible builds for her now ( of course there can be more). Life steal build, tanky dps build with the etheral staff, and straight Dps, of which, has several viable sub sets.

The Tick

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 7, 2013 11:22am | Report
I've always considered Pythagorem's Piece, yes. It seems like a good item but there are better. Polynomicon works well on her too, since she's basic attack based.

As I've said before, one of the best things about Freya is that she's so versatile in her builds, where most things will work but a specific build will fit the way you like to play her. I love it.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaden » April 22, 2013 4:46am | Report
i have to ask this stupid question because i see this happen surprisingly more in ranked games, Freja's building straight up AD items like executioner, deathbringer etc, now in my opinion is better to build the more AP items but getting stuff like polynomicon etc since you will get extra physical power from your passive but if you build AD you get no extra dmg from the passive, when you fight, most of that burst damage is coming from the 1st skills magic dmg so the lifesteal back on that would be better then lifesteal from say soul eater or dev gloves.

Kaden

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by The Tick » April 22, 2013 8:51am | Report
AD builds are usually used for groups that are already magic heavy. They do alright damage.
I've tried several myself; the best damage output so far I've seen is:
{Boots of the Magi}
{Fatalis}
{Demonic Grip}
{Rod of Tahuti}
{Polynomicon}
{Gem of Isolation}

Why the gem? Well, its simple its easier to secure kills. When playing remember to use your 1 &2 at the same time. This is important because it maximizes her already built in life steal from her abilities.
For AD builds it is better to incorporate the {Transcendence}, along with {Fatalis}, {Demonic Grip}, {Devourer's Gloves}, {Warrior Tabi}, {Executioner}. IMO.

The Tick

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaden » April 24, 2013 1:28am | Report
thats the build i go with TheTick, cant really see a reason not too, there are other nice items for her as well since shes so flexible but those generally the best.

Kaden

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }