Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Best jungler?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Best jungler? 35 posts - page 1 of 4

Poll Question:

Best jungler all round
Arachne
Bakasura
Bastet
Fenrir
Freya
Hun Batz
Kali
Loki
Mercury
Ne Zha
Nemesis
Odin
Thanatos
Thor
Tyr
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 26, 2014 1:50pm | Report
Soooooo, I was just wondering what the opinions of you guys were. Please say why you think this is the best jungler. This is based on the whole game. That involves early,mid and late game. I can't add any more so if you think it's someone not on this list, post it in the comments!

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 26, 2014 2:04pm | Report
Thanatos is broken, Nuff said.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 26, 2014 2:08pm | Report
Not really what I was looking for.....:/
I feel like Thanatos falls of late game, especially if he only gets a few kills early.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shorlong » April 21, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Bakasura...his 2 is fantastic for quick clearing, and once he get's on a roll, no stopping him. I've mastered him, Thanatos, Fenrir and working on Arachne, and from what I can tell, no one compares to Baka. That being said, if he DOESN'T get on a roll....well....yeah, not good.

Shorlong

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 21, 2014 5:35pm | Report
Arachne can be good because of she can solo gold fury at level 8, but I think Ymir is a great jungler because he has great clear and one of the best ganks. This is obviously my opinion, but he is quite fun to jungle with.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 21, 2014 7:53pm | Report
Loki is strong at most levels of play but a good sentry ward will shut him down, my vote for best Jungle ATM is Bastet
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 21, 2014 9:58pm | Report
True, Thanatos, might not be strong late game, but his early game is so dominant - he has the early game of Arachne and even stronger, and his late game, while not as superb, is still viable. Unlike the spider, Thanatos is not someone you can just simply ignore.

He is built-in sustain, he never runs out of mana, he has incredible burst even at long range, he has very high mobility, penetration steroids + immunity to slows, he has two forms of hard CC, two of them being AoE and one is on a fairly short cooldown. He has everything, except for disengage. Thanatos disengages poorly. But that's it. That's his downfall.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 21, 2014 9:59pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

True, Thanatos, might not be strong late game, but his early game is so dominant - he has the early game of Arachne and even stronger, and his late game, while not as superb, is still viable. Unlike the spider, Thanatos is not someone you can just simply ignore.

He is built-in sustain, he never runs out of mana, he has incredible burst even at long range, he has very high mobility, penetration steroids + immunity to slows, he has two forms of hard CC, two of them being AoE and one is on a fairly short cooldown. He has everything, except for disengage. Thanatos disengages poorly. But that's it. That's his downfall.

And if he fails early, he is pretty much useless.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 21, 2014 10:28pm | Report
But so does everyone else. The Jungle is the snowball-iest role in the game.

If you kill Kali early, especially with her pot, she is going to have a very hard time getting to that late game, rendering her as an easy target for the enemy team and impotent for most of the game. You can easily abuse her more and shut her down completely. Freya is like this as well, etc.

Point is, if you can get a kill on the jungler early on, you shut down almost everybody.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 21, 2014 10:33pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

But so does everyone else. The Jungle is the snowball-iest role in the game.

If you kill Kali early, especially with her pot, she is going to have a very hard time getting to that late game, rendering her as an easy target for the enemy team and impotent for most of the game. You can easily abuse her more and shut her down completely. Freya is like this as well, etc.

Point is, if you can get a kill on the jungler early on, you shut down almost everybody.

Yes, but I mean don't give him kills. If you give Hun Batz no kills early, he'll do fine mid game. But not with Thanatos, that's my experience at least.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }