Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Agni vs He Bo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Agni vs He Bo 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KellyG » April 17, 2014 12:09pm | Report
It seems like He Bo always wins this matchup since he dominates agni early. I've always won as He Bo, and I played as Agni yesterday and got wrecked. Anyone have any tips on how to deal with he bo as agni?

KellyG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 17, 2014 12:24pm | Report
Range. He bo is short, you're long. You ruin him post-6 becaues you outrange him and can dash away from his ult. Just farm and harass if possible, but don't go aggressive.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KellyG » April 17, 2014 12:27pm | Report
Should I not use dash to farm early and just start with flame wave?

KellyG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 17, 2014 12:50pm | Report
KellyG wrote:

Should I not use dash to farm early and just start with flame wave?

Yes. Make use of your long range against He Bo. He's extremely weak on ranged combat, but once he gets close...

That match up is on Agni's favor, if you play it correctly.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 17, 2014 1:00pm | Report
Don't ever, ever use your dash to clear waves. You'll lose you're only escape, sealing your fate against He Bo, or his jungler.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 17, 2014 1:16pm | Report
^^ what they said, but you should also just ask your jungler to gank him. He Bo is a very punishable mid.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rockubot » April 22, 2014 8:44am | Report
It's not just He Bo, against any mid god Agni is forced to play a passive game until he gets his ulty. However, I think Agni wins this matchup, if you can survive until level five, Agnis ability to spam the meteor against a squishy character like He Bo is going to give him tons of kills.

rockubot

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jthamind » August 17, 2014 5:54pm | Report
i was going to make this exact thread, but in reverse. i've played as He Bo vs Agni a few times, and Agni just completely destroys me. his ult is an insane poke, and since He Bo needs to be kind of close to be effective, Agni can just poke away easily. furthermore, like somebody else mentioned, Agni's escape is hard to beat as He Bo. He Bo just feels like a snail that Agni can kite and run circles around.

i know that as far as power goes, He Bo is almost unmatched, and he can destroy Agni with a simgple 3>1>ult combo, but it just feels like a nightmare trying to land it. i feel like i take so much damage before i can even get in, and then they just flame dash away. and it's even worse if they can get in on me with their stun before i can react.

i feel pretty helpless as He Bo in this matchup tbh.

jthamind

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 18, 2014 2:06am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Don't ever, ever use your dash to clear waves. You'll lose you're only escape, sealing your fate against He Bo, or his jungler.

you only use your 3 to clear on the first lvl because then it's bettter but after you got 2 points in 2 it's a better clear

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GetMoosed » August 23, 2014 4:30pm | Report
jthamind wrote:

i was going to make this exact thread, but in reverse. i've played as He Bo vs Agni a few times, and Agni just completely destroys me. his ult is an insane poke, and since He Bo needs to be kind of close to be effective, Agni can just poke away easily. furthermore, like somebody else mentioned, Agni's escape is hard to beat as He Bo. He Bo just feels like a snail that Agni can kite and run circles around.

i know that as far as power goes, He Bo is almost unmatched, and he can destroy Agni with a simgple 3>1>ult combo, but it just feels like a nightmare trying to land it. i feel like i take so much damage before i can even get in, and then they just flame dash away. and it's even worse if they can get in on me with their stun before i can react.

i feel pretty helpless as He Bo in this matchup tbh.

I don't see how it is so hard to land the 3>1>ult combo. Also if you're to impatient and don't want to wait for the perfect time to strike either blink in or just push by using 3

GetMoosed

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }