Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Agni vs He Bo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Agni vs He Bo 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 23, 2014 4:55pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

you only use your 3 to clear on the first lvl because then it's bettter but after you got 2 points in 2 it's a better clear

No, start with your 2. If you use your passive correctly, lane clearing isn't that bad early game.

And Agni win's this matchup. Hears He Bo's ult? Dash. Aegis. Agni has more poke and better clear.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 24, 2014 3:09am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

No, start with your 2. If you use your passive correctly, lane clearing isn't that bad early game.

And Agni win's this matchup. Hears He Bo's ult? Dash. Aegis. Agni has more poke and better clear.

Everyone starts with 3....

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 3, 2014 7:58pm | Report
Agni obliterates hebo.... so easy....

Its very simply

Agni beats anyone with less range then him, therefor the only counter to that is, you either by blink on hebo to make up for it, or you have a God like Ne Zha that has a way to get to you from that long range.

Hebo, does not have a way to get to Agni, Agni has a way to always get to Hebo.

Very simple

You have a hangun on a 1,000 yard field and I have a sniper rifle.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is going to win.

The idiot with the snipe rifle will only lose if he is ******ed and decides to get closer for the derp with the handgun to get better shots off.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }