Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Will you have to pay for Smite when its released?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Support » Will you have to pay for Smite when its released? 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 21, 2012 2:32am | Report
Quoted:

And what dream is that?
A dream where you think people actually respect you?
Surly even you can not be that thick minded Slap. Let me know when you are done being a child doing nothing with his life but trying his best to bully people and show off that epeen, because believe me child if its a battle of "My life is better than yours" you would surly lose. No need to act all internet tough. People like you more when you are just you, I can only hope that you will see that one day and become a better person.

Well you obviously take life too serious, don't be a hardknt be a sickknt.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » November 21, 2012 3:02am | Report
ive once been told, that i dont take life seriously...but maybe you do have to, other wise where would you be? life is one of the things you "HAVE" to take seriously.
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 21, 2012 4:28am | Report
Tukuto wrote:

ive once been told, that i dont take life seriously...but maybe you do have to, other wise where would you be? life is one of the things you "HAVE" to take seriously.

nah, you got it all wrong.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » November 21, 2012 6:07am | Report
and what exactly do i have wrong?
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 21, 2012 6:23am | Report
Tukuto wrote:

and what exactly do i have wrong?

Thinking that Slap has respect.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 21, 2012 9:58am | Report
Guys... seriously? Try to stay on topic of what the OP says, not what Slappiz is doing. Simply ignore his ignorant comments or just don't talk back. There should be no derailing of this thread other than what was stated in the OP. I know I hardly have a voice to say this, but seriously? Take the conversation to PMs because I for one, if I wasn't registered, would not want to join a community where people are insulting each other left and right. Keep it to yourselves, please, for the good of the community.

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » November 25, 2012 10:26am | Report
As Yuri said, stay on topic. This forum is for answering people's Smite / Smitefire related questions, not arguing with someone about their character flaws. You guys really need to stop doing this in so many places and take it to pms if you feel like taking shots with eachother.

To the thread question: Most likely not

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }