Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Will you have to pay for Smite when its released?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Support » Will you have to pay for Smite when its released? 27 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 11:22am | Report
See, my point has been proven that he is nothing but an insecure child. I pity him actually.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slappiz » November 20, 2012 11:26am | Report
Quoted:

See, my point has been proven that he is nothing but an insecure child. I pity him actually.

Not really, I pity your nerdish lifestyle . I'm leaving the dream, umad ?
Don't get me wrong, I'm just a handsome **********er

Slappiz

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 12:13pm | Report
And what dream is that?
A dream where you think people actually respect you?
Surly even you can not be that thick minded Slap. Let me know when you are done being a child doing nothing with his life but trying his best to bully people and show off that epeen, because believe me child if its a battle of "My life is better than yours" you would surly lose. No need to act all internet tough. People like you more when you are just you, I can only hope that you will see that one day and become a better person.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » November 20, 2012 12:21pm | Report
well this sounds "all things are happy" but asmoday? arnt you like a veteran? i think that means you have to be the bigger person and polite in these siturations....it just seems ur abusing your role, even tho slappiz deserves what yuu are saying...just sounds yuu are both as bad as each other
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 2:44pm | Report
Tukuto wrote:

well this sounds "all things are happy" but asmoday? arnt you like a veteran? i think that means you have to be the bigger person and polite in these siturations....it just seems ur abusing your role, even tho slappiz deserves what yuu are saying...just sounds yuu are both as bad as each other

I act no different than when I was given the 2 promotions. Ideally he will now latch on to me and flame me where I go, leaving the rest of the community alone for the most part. Has worked on many site with many people in the past. Only when people like him decide to then go out and try these things with others will people really start to complain and he will be removed from the website once again.

I dont mind people thinking I am an *** or anything, those that come in here or come to me that actually want to learn and actually want to be a member of the community do so and have a pretty good friendship with me. I have added around 18 people to my Skype from just this side of this site alone, one little person will not sway my personality of calling people out that need to :)

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tukuto » November 20, 2012 3:58pm | Report
so am i that little person? orrrr is he? because i was only stating what was true
[/img]

Tukuto

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 4:11pm | Report
Tukuto wrote:

so am i that little person? orrrr is he? because i was only stating what was true

Not directed at anyone, its for all people.
Unless you are a little person, then I shall grab you a step stool and say "Screw that vertically challenged life you have!

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Niex » November 20, 2012 6:51pm | Report
Sooooooo... Back to the main topic <3
Asmoday is correct this game will most likely not be a Monthy paid game and be free to play forever!
Even in the beta the community grows by a thousand or 2 every day Will not be long until those players who must own every skin come into play and fill Smite's piggy banks :D

Niex

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 20, 2012 7:26pm | Report
Quoted:

Sooooooo... Back to the main topic <3
Asmoday is correct this game will most likely not be a Monthy paid game and be free to play forever!
Even in the beta the community grows by a thousand or 2 every day Will not be long until those players who must own every skin come into play and fill Smite's piggy banks :D

Oh its not a most likely thing, its a 100% for sure thing. Hi-rez has said it many many times, besides having a monthly sub would kill this game, DOTA2 and LoL and Bloodline are free, so monthly would kill Smite. A one time buy would hinder the community, but not kill it.

They are just going to go off skins, streaming, events and companies.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » November 20, 2012 8:06pm | Report
Anyways, yeshh. The fact that a lot of other Moba games are free renders SMITE w/o a choice. If they make it monthly, you minus well shut down the game because monthly is like.. a nono. Also, they have other ways of getting money such as what Asmoday said: skins, streaming, events, PAX, etc. They will make their money pretty much like every other MOBA game.

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }