Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite is connecting to the Authentication Service

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Support » Smite is connecting to the Authentication Service 15 posts - page 1 of 2

Poll Question:

Client stuck at loading
Got none ...
I dont understand the thing with poll answers ..
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 1, 2015 11:35pm | Report
Okay so my client is stuck at loading and it says Smite is connecting to the Authentication Service
I tried to open it as Administrator didnt help i restarted the computer several times didnt help i used the diagnostic tool it said : This system cannot connect to the Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update Service.I restarted the Authentication Service to didnt help :/ I really got no clue tried many things but it didnt work does anybody of you have a solution?

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2015 3:08am | Report
maybe this will help

(also look in task manager in the background processes and see if you see something called hipatchservice I believe that that's the authenticate tool I could be wrong though)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 2, 2015 4:16am | Report
Well i did as told but it didnt help its still loading :/

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2015 8:17am | Report
weird still did you check if hipatchservice is in the background processes (it should run always at least is doesn't close when you stop playing smite)

if it's not there try to start it manually it's in the Hi-Rez studios folder (C:\program files (x86)\Hi-Rez studios)

if it is running it's odd that it can't connect.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 2, 2015 10:04am | Report
So here its looking all the time like this '' http://postimg.org/image/lttj9k009/ '' and if i restart the HiPatchService it looks like this http://postimg.org/image/hok8jmuqz/ so yesterday it worked great but now its stuck in that loading phase and when im searching for the HiPatchService its already started to.

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2015 11:35am | Report
weird. have you tried running smite as administrator? because maybe your pc is blocking something because it isn't started as administrator (I have had this certain time when it needed to patch and it also helped when my LoL patcher didn't start up because of not being able to connect to something.)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 2, 2015 11:53am | Report
Yea i did and i even uninstalled my Antivirus Avast free antivirus because in some cases it blocked something now i got windows defender :/ Its so weird yesterday it run perfectly

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 2, 2015 2:42pm | Report
Okay i made a reset to a point where i could play the game so i start the launcher in administrator mode and erverything fine really i start the game but then after a few seconds the error occurs and it says failed to initialize assembly file the solution is to download the game into the Folder C: but its already in there i really got no idea

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2015 10:16pm | Report
weird well I don't know myself how to help you anymore. probably sending a ticket to HR themself about is the only option.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 3, 2015 3:43am | Report
I had this once, and I solved it by uninstalling Smite and anything related to Hi-Rez. Every file related to Hi-Rez.

Hope it helps :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }