Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite is connecting to the Authentication Service

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Support » Smite is connecting to the Authentication Service 15 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

Client stuck at loading
Got none ...
I dont understand the thing with poll answers ..
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 7, 2015 4:43pm | Report
Okay so the problem was solved when i uninstalled everything from smite and downloaded it fresh and new so now it was fine i could play khepri was op usw ... and then today i arrive at home and THE SAME FCKING PROBLEM AGAIN LIKE WTF again client stuck like my pics so i decided uninstall everything again... nice so now i installed it again and opened smite but it still has to download the 5 gigabyte but its doing nothing its just saying smite is connecting to the authentication service like this here a pic of it http://postimg.org/image/gbmxv4rm5/

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 9, 2015 2:43am | Report
Dyinghonour wrote:

Okay so the problem was solved when i uninstalled everything from smite and downloaded it fresh and new so now it was fine i could play khepri was op usw ... and then today i arrive at home and THE SAME FCKING PROBLEM AGAIN LIKE WTF again client stuck like my pics so i decided uninstall everything again... nice so now i installed it again and opened smite but it still has to download the 5 gigabyte but its doing nothing its just saying smite is connecting to the authentication service like this here a pic of it http://postimg.org/image/gbmxv4rm5/

Did you only uninstall Smite or also everything from Hi-Rez? You have to delete all Hi-Rez files as well, meaning that you have to search for it in the file explorer.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dyinghonour » August 9, 2015 9:19am | Report
Oh uhm i uninstalled Hirez Studio Games i looked for smite after that was done but it was uninstalled to. So there are more files from Hirez??? Do you mean the folder or something else? The only thing i downloaded from Hirez was Smite

Dyinghonour

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 10, 2015 9:59am | Report
Dyinghonour wrote:

Oh uhm i uninstalled Hirez Studio Games i looked for smite after that was done but it was uninstalled to. So there are more files from Hirez??? Do you mean the folder or something else? The only thing i downloaded from Hirez was Smite

I'm not sure if there are any more. Just go to the file explorer (the thing on your taskbar, usually right to Internet Explorer), and type in the search bar 'HiRez' or 'Hi-Rez' and delete everything related to it. If it still doesn't work, contact customer support.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Niokuma » August 28, 2016 5:39pm | Report
My fiancé was having this same problem so I uninstalled it from EVERYTHING including SMITE and manually deleted all the associated files that didn't delete. I made sure the computer profile he uses for SMITE was void of all things related to SMITE files needed to run anything about the game and then I double-checked to make sure there was nothing before ensuring that there wasn't a SMITE install application in the download files before installing from the main website itself. Needless to say, it worked.

TL;DR

Nuke all files related to SMITE and reinstall from main site.

Niokuma

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }