Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Blacklisted Text Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Blacklisted Text Help 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptElfimis » August 24, 2018 10:12am | Report
Trying to publish a new guide and just keep getting the blacklisted text error, not sure what is holding it up. Tried doing a search on the topic as well before posting here but found little help to resolve it myself, looks like i need some admin or mod support :D

If you're going through hell, keep going.

- Winston Churchill

CaptElfimis

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wayne3100 » August 24, 2018 10:36am | Report
Does the guide you're trying to publish contain certain repeated characters, e.g. 4 or more question marks in a row?

I'm typing this on mobile so it's hard for me to look into it for you right now, but that would be the first possible issue I could think of.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (45)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » August 24, 2018 10:58am | Report
CaptElfimis wrote:

Trying to publish a new guide and just keep getting the blacklisted text error, not sure what is holding it up. Tried doing a search on the topic as well before posting here but found little help to resolve it myself, looks like i need some admin or mod support :D

It could be due to spamming, a blocked IP address, or you maybe tried to post an image from a blacklisted image hoster. But I'm unsure as I didn't write the bbcode codethingy

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptElfimis » August 24, 2018 11:08am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Does the guide you're trying to publish contain certain repeated characters, e.g. 4 or more question marks in a row?

I'm typing this on mobile so it's hard for me to look into it for you right now, but that would be the first possible issue I could think of.

Tripled check for this an not seeing any of it myself, maybe i'm over looking it?

Tlaloc1050 wrote:

It could be due to spamming, a blocked IP address, or you maybe tried to post an image from a blacklisted image hoster. But I'm unsure as I didn't write the bbcode codethingy

I only use BBCode in my guides now, Outside image hosting is kind of a hassle, I used to do it but I find it to be much more simplistic to stick with pure BBCode these days.

- Winston Churchill

CaptElfimis

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CaptElfimis » August 24, 2018 11:14am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Found it! Thank you, I had to re-read my entire guide 5 times to find it hahaha, Close this thread and thank you kindly!

- Winston Churchill

CaptElfimis

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }