Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Blacklisted text ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Blacklisted text ? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aquariatus » August 9, 2016 10:56am | Report
I recently decided to make my first guide and have spent quite a while on it. However, when I go to publish it I am met with the popup "One of your chapters contains blacklisted text. Your guide cannot be published until this text is removed." I've gone through the entire thing and I can't seem to find anything that may be causing this issue? I'm fairly new to BBCode, but when I view it, everything shows up as it should. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Check out my guide!
Anubis

Aquariatus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 9, 2016 11:52am | Report
I had this issue on my oldest guide (the Assault one) when I went for a minor update. Same message...the next day, without having changed anything, it worked.

It seems to be a glitch in the system, so I'd suggest trying later, and seeing if you can get it pushed through. That's about the best I can offer...sorry.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aquariatus » August 9, 2016 12:03pm | Report
I just tried again and it worked! Weird glitch, but hey, at least it's published now. Thanks!
Check out my guide!
Anubis

Aquariatus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » August 16, 2016 8:11am | Report
Sometimes we see blacklisted text being triggered and remove it since it's hitting innocent users, so that might be what happened. Sorry for the annoyance!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IceColdPappsi » October 8, 2016 5:14pm | Report
I have that same problem. Trying to publish a Mercury guide, and this is only my second guide. Please help.

IceColdPappsi
<Master Wizard>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }