Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FerrumSlash's Artsy workshop

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » FerrumSlash's Artsy workshop 29 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 31, 2014 7:12pm | Report
InfinityPvP wrote:

Ferrum I know your busy and all. But when can i expect my signature? You know the Exceeds that are friends of the dragon slayers from Fairy Tail right? Those are the exceeds I want part of the signature.

Yeah, i used to watch fairy tail too :).

Typing this at school now, with the ****-*** wifi connection. I know about Happy, Carla, and Pantherlily (my personal favorite), but i don't know about the other two lol.

As for the sig itself, i'm working on 5 exceeds, dude. I'll get to it when i get back from school. Expect it soon :)

I really appreciate it! It looks awesome. It's slightly hard to read (I didn't quite realize the whole gray on gray thing when i posted, oops) But I really like it. Thanks! Hope ya feel better soon! +rep

Hey, thanks! Glad you like it!

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » August 31, 2014 8:41pm | Report
The other 2 exceeds are from the newer Fairy Tail. They are the Twin Dragons exceed.
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 1, 2014 3:50am | Report
InfinityPvP wrote:

The other 2 exceeds are from the newer Fairy Tail. They are the Twin Dragons exceed.

Ahh, i see. I stopped watching after the 'war with Lachxas' arc. Oh, and here's the finished sig.

WORKING WITH 5 CHARACTERS IS A MESS. Oh well. It turned out pretty good (probably :P)
Here's the sig.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 3, 2014 1:05pm | Report
ferrum I want to update my sig. I would like AMC, Chaac in it this time (and of course some Bees!). Also if you can put the quote of xbalanque in it when you start the game (I don't remember it corectly but it's something like: They will die in darkness)

thx in advance

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 4, 2014 5:31am | Report
Devampi wrote:

ferrum I want to update my sig. I would like AMC, Chaac in it this time (and of course some Bees!). Also if you can put the quote of xbalanque in it when you start the game (I don't remember it corectly but it's something like: They will die in darkness)

thx in advance

I'll work on it in the weekends :)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 4, 2014 6:12am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

I'll work on it in the weekends :)

yay take your time I have bo hurry with it. (I leave hun batz out because he is the ava I use so he is in here somewhere and xba has a quote in it so he is in there to cabrakan isn't cmming ibn it yet (maybe when I own him this is something else XD))

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 4, 2014 9:09am | Report
Hey ferrum, can you make me a sig with writing of Razemage Guide competition in the middle with Neith and Thor on the left, while Apollo and Aphrodite on the right. Thank you. (i don't really careabout the background, plain black is okay)

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 17, 2014 10:53am | Report
hey FS How are the sigs coming along?

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheOverLord200 » April 1, 2015 4:38am | Report
Hi Ferrumslash, i know youre busy and all, but can i have a signature of Stargazer Anubis on one of the sides and Ra one the other? And then can you put in a gate (Like those galactic gates) in the middle and then write "You're just a star, among billions." in the middle? And then in one of the corners, put TheOverz in one of the corners. Thanks.

(I know its too much, im sorry, but take your time)
You're just a star, among billions. -Stargazer Anubis

TheOverLord200

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }