Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Youtube are you Fing Kidding me?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Youtube are you Fing Kidding me? 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 5:47am | Report
Did any of you try going onto youtube yet? its a ****ing joke... someone tell me this is a sick ****ing joke before I ****ing rage into a **** fest..

I cannot believe this police state ****.

Youtube has pulled of the biggest ****itry yet to date.

Youtube and Google + has 100% ****ed my profile up and I'm pretty sure has now ****ed over everyone on youtube.

#1 you can't reply to any comments and you NO ****ING INBOX ANYMORE!!! WTF !!!
#2 they ****ed up my profile by making my add a google + to even use youtube with an account, they fd up my photo, no inbox still WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!
#3 you have to read and go through a million pages of random ********* that has NOTHING TO DO WITH ****ING YOUTUBE!!!!

Oh man I'm going to have a stroke I am so pissed....
Oh you though you were mad that you can't make comments or reply to anyone?
How bout being me and having youtube **** up your entire account to where you can't get it back???

F U C K Y O U Y O U T U B E A N D F U C K Y O U G O O G L E

I'm not signing in for ****, this police state new world order **** is some ********

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 7, 2013 6:06am | Report
What did you expect? Youtube would give REAL updates?

Oh I think you can choose if you want people to reply on your comments. so ya it's like that.

And of course the trolling people can make with the unlimited text on a comment :/

Why not go to ebuamsworld if your so raged about it? lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 6:24am | Report
No YOU CAN'T REPLY AT ALL

If I go on a video I can't reply to ANY COMMENTS
If I MAKE A VIDEO I can't reply to ANY COMMENTS.

If you don't think thats ******ed then you lack a brain on this one my friend
You must be that odd person out who doesn't reply to people on youtube...

well most of us like to reply to our inbox instead of not being able to reply to comments

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 7, 2013 8:17am | Report
Well I just look at my gmail to see any comments that reply to mine.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 7, 2013 2:01pm | Report
you can't respond though if they ain't on your friends list or something like that... thats what I read

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 7, 2013 5:44pm | Report
I haven't tried it yet, but I saw a few memes that paint the YouTube executives in a not-so-great light. I was planning on posting videos of cleansing different skills to put into my guide, so I hope it's not too much of a pain - I'll check it out later.

Also:
ICEN wrote:
#3 you have to read and go through a million pages of random ********* that has NOTHING TO DO WITH ****ING YOUTUBE!!!!

Replace "YouTube" with "post" and that's how I feel about every post of yours I have ever read, lol.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 7, 2013 9:05pm | Report
Lol, TT...
Anyway I just got on today, after much ado with the 'team of highly trained monkeys' and the fact you can't reply sucks overall, and lots of other ****. But youtube has been on a downward spiral for awhile now. 10 minute commercials (not exaggerating, one was that long one time) and more and more restrictive chat settings. And if you want to see someones reply you have to open a whole new page to see it, which makes no sense whatsoever. I think they are trying to control the trolls but they shouldn't bother. Trolls will only be defeated when the non-trolls stop feeding them.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 7, 2013 9:06pm | Report
You can reply...I've done it several times.

I literally have 0 idea what you are all talking about. It's on the bottom left of the comment. Not all videos enable replies, but then again, some videos disable comments altogether, so it's w/e
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 7, 2013 9:19pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Did any of you try going onto youtube yet? its a ****ing joke... someone tell me this is a sick ****ing joke before I ****ing rage into a **** fest..

I cannot believe this police state ****.

Youtube has pulled of the biggest ****itry yet to date.

Youtube and Google + has 100% ****ed my profile up and I'm pretty sure has now ****ed over everyone on youtube.

#1 you can't reply to any comments and you NO ****ING INBOX ANYMORE!!! WTF !!!
#2 they ****ed up my profile by making my add a google + to even use youtube with an account, they fd up my photo, no inbox still WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Oh man I'm going to have a stroke I am so pissed....
Oh you though you were mad that you can't make comments or reply to anyone?
How bout being me and having youtube **** up your entire account to where you can't get it back???

F U C K Y O U Y O U T U B E A N D F U C K Y O U G O O G L E

I'm not signing in for ****, this police state new world order **** is some ********

Yesss....your anger sustains me!

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 8, 2013 2:55am | Report
They also removed the word limit.
You can literarily write an entire novel or copy and paste a ENTIRE Wikipedia articles in the comments -_-

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }