Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your "kid" accounts back then?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your "kid" accounts back then? 19 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 17, 2014 5:19am | Report
I bet some of you used the same generic or lazy named accounts when ever you signed up for those old games or sites. Like for me, when I was in elementary, the time I first played RS (That was the time that I actually signed up for anything really) I tried to use my nick name "macmac" but it didn't let me and gave me a different kinds of macmac. So I went with "macmac277". Then just used that for 2 years in some sites and other games too.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 17, 2014 7:23am | Report
skitzophrano, my skype name, is really bad.
Decimus Brutalis always felt childlike to me too.
But ShadowofSin and Raventhor I like the ring of.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 17, 2014 8:18am | Report
I've went with many names before

TheArgo19, ChristoExecutor, 3PODZ, LeChristoExecutor, yaddayaddayadda....

I first used Ferrum-Slash in RuneScape (with a dash), but then i met Smite, in which i am confused in finding a username. Thinking back to my RS days, i finally decided on FerrumSlash.

Anddd, since that name is what people know me as (in this site, et cetera et cetera), i started using it for other games, too. (Like osu!)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 17, 2014 8:30am | Report
Ah, I remember the good ol' RuneScape days. I think I started in about sixth grade and named my account Huntingprey (my middle name is Hunter and you don't know how often I'd get the "OMG UR NAMES HUNTER BUT U DONT HUNT" line in elementary school haha).

Then in World of Warcraft my main character was a Tauren Druid who I named Cowwithstick (he was holding a stick (staff) in the character creation screen haha) and most of my alts were variations of that (Cowwithaxe, etc).

Oh, and my favorite was probably Lardofdoom but it was often misread as "Lordofdoom" which is just, well, gay.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 17, 2014 11:00am | Report
well everyone who played dawngate with me knows my first nickname (partly). this is only a name that lead of it when my other didn't work on some games.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 17, 2014 11:14am | Report
evergreen321

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » September 17, 2014 11:41am | Report
xPepijn2001 and Grey4Hunter (don't ask).

I also had one called Im_Artic (is also my skype name lol). I thought artic meant arctic.... Found out later that it didn't but I sticked with it anyway.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 17, 2014 12:14pm | Report
CoolMatty346.....

There's a reason I prefer being called Matthew to Matt, y'know.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » September 17, 2014 2:35pm | Report
deathslasher666....

Came up with that when I was like 11 or 12. Horrid name, and based off of what Google is showing me, the internet, or at least what Google could dig up, has been purged of that name linked to me.

UzumakiW

This one wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't linked with Naruto. I came up with this one because I was a huge fan of the Japanese horror movie and manga series named Uzumaki. The "W" just came from the first letter of my last name. Even when I was into anime/mangas, I severely disliked Naruto, and I always got **** from people who thought I was a Naruto fan in various online games. One reason I'm using SoapSuds for almost everything I sign up for/play now.

I think I also used CornDawg before for an alt account on a game I played with friends. Was kind of an inside joke thing.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 17, 2014 3:20pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

xPepijn2001 and Grey4Hunter (don't ask).

I also had one called Im_Artic (is also my skype name lol). I thought artic meant arctic.... Found out later that it didn't but I sticked with it anyway.

heh. Grey4Hunter. That's funneh.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }