Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your Favorite Zelda Game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your Favorite Zelda Game 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 21, 2014 6:03am | Report
Well, I just had a wave of nostalgia crash through me and I began reminiscing over all the good memories from the Legend of Zelda franchise. My two personal favorites were Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, although those are probably the two most hated ones for some reason xD

So what was (were) your favorite Zelda game(s). Extra points for why.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 21, 2014 6:17am | Report
Zelda is the one with the Green robes and swords right?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 21, 2014 6:32am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Zelda is the one with the Green robes and swords right?

danny i do not believe you are being serious right now, you troll but you troll bad
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 21, 2014 6:37am | Report
my favorite is twiglight princess. i do not understand why people hate it so much. okay it has a bit of a build up to the first dungeon but if you tell me you didn't finish it you have no right to call a game bad.

i have played OOC, wind waker and TP and i liked all of 'em a lot but TP was the best.

i still want to play MM but i have never gotten the chance. i hope they remake it.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » February 21, 2014 7:04am | Report
I never played Zelda :( the only time I use her is in Super Smash Bros

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 21, 2014 7:22am | Report
1.Wind Waker
Great art style (**** the haters), The best soundtrack in the entire series (The credits theme is amazing), some of the best dungeons in the game, a Link that you can relate to and the biggest overwold of a Zelda game to date. Not to mention that the HD remake literarily fixed every problem the original hade.

2.Majoras Mask (First game I ever played)
NOSTALGIA. That game is literarily a work of art, I would explain further but that would take too long to type. I also might get some hate, but I think Majoras Mask is superior to Ocarina of Time in almost every way.

3.Ocarina of Time
people have already talked to death about this game so I'm just going to say one thing: It revolutionized the Adventure game genre!

4.Skyward Sword
A really nice art style, great soundtrack, very well done motion controls (despite what the haters say), A Zelda with an actual personality and the best Zelda villain ever: Ghirahim.

5.Twilight Princes
Pretty much Ocarina of Time 2.0, however some glaring flaws and nostalgia keeps it under Ocarina of Time in my opinion.

All4Games wrote:

my favorite is twiglight princess. i do not understand why people hate it so much.

The people that hate the game are just blinded by there nostalgia for Ocarina of time and think that everything after it is **** (Pretty much the Zelda equivalent of the Pokémon Gen-oners).

RazeMage wrote:

I never played Zelda :( the only time I use her is in Super Smash Bros

You do know that you don't play as Zelda in The Legend of Zelda game, right?

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 21, 2014 7:35am | Report
the strange thing is. TP was exactly what people asked for. it was the darker, more realistic zelda people were asking for and didn't get since OOT because of windwaker which was the exact oppisite of what people asked for.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 21, 2014 7:48am | Report
All4Games wrote:

the strange thing is. TP was exactly what people asked for. it was the darker, more realistic zelda people were asking for and didn't get since OOT because of windwaker which was the exact oppisite of what people asked for.

Zelda fans in a nutshell:
*Majoras Mask comes out*
Majoras Mask was just a re-skin of Ocarina of Time! We want a new type of Zelda!
*Wind Waker comes out*
Wind Waker was to childish! We want a darker Zelda!
*Twilight Princes comes out*
Twilight Princes was too dark and too similar to Ocarina of Time! We want a newer Zelda!
*Skyward Sword comes out*
Skyward Sword was too innovating and different! We want old classics like Wind Waker!
*Wind Waker HD comes out and sells horribly*

Some people are just never happy.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 21, 2014 8:54am | Report
Easily Ocarina of Time. Just a classic that had no downsides for me.

Second favorite is probably one of the most classic, a Link to the Past - 3rd installment in the series. It's probably the first game I played.

Others are average for me.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » February 21, 2014 9:53am | Report
Link's Awakening. Screw all the hate for it, it's the best handheld game that wasn't some Pokemon title.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }