Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Where did ICEN go?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Where did ICEN go? 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » January 11, 2015 6:30am | Report
When you watch football on TV its repetitive as ****.... doesn't change the fact that people still watch that repetitive ****.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 11, 2015 7:41am | Report
I know smite is more repetitive actually but you don't get that feeling because averygame the actions people take are different. while in warframe every exterminate feels the same kill some enemies on another map (this counts for all those things). Also it takes a while to get a new warframe (still need that last print for one).

Also ICEN you don't understand that some items can only be obtained through log in bonus (mostly tier 3 log in bonuses especciallty if you would be clan less (i'm not clanless luckily)) or with luck as a void mission or derelict reward (that means farming void keys in defense or survival) and these (especcially defense) are really hard. And then with luck you got the blue print for it (talking about forma's here as a lot of good items need them)

Also on the subject of farming farming oxium is a pain in the ***.

for mods the auto fit gives you a good setup with some base mods (e.g. damage mods) and you switch out the mods that you need to adept against enemy (the elemental damage mods because e.g. fire works better against infestation) so you don't change a lot on mods.

on kubrows you see them but they are really expensive to keep and they really are pets (let them die or don't feed them and parameters go down). but you mostly see a sentinel and then the carrier sentinel (with a modified weapon or not) because it picks up all the stuff that's dropped.

The only time you see a different sentinel it's because they want to rank it up to max then sell it so they are closer to a lvl up (I think you know that you need to rank up weapons (without resets) for points to go a lvl up)

I'm allready on the point after 61 hours when i playu it I play with friends and then we all go shall we do this mode? nah and then we find a mode we want to do.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » January 11, 2015 9:49am | Report
OMFG Yes Oxium I want to go insane.... I was first trying to get Zepher and that ***** needs like 600-800 Oxium just to make her Warframe... I only had like 28 Oxium....

But I herd you can do a mission on Pluto to get around 100-200 Oxium, only problem is its a interception mission and you won't be able to solo it so you need people to help you.

By the way getting into the void I don't think is that hard is it? Derelict missions are easy because you can just make the keys to get them.

Oh by the way, I can solo Tier 1 Missions void missions and I even solo'd a tier 2 Exterminate mission and it was HELL.

I started off with Volt who I am still playing until my new warframe is done building.
I can cheat on tier 1 capture missions in the void by using his speed ability to run past all enemies and capture the two targets then speed to extraction.

However I went God Mode on a Tier 2 Void mission extermination. I had to take out 119 enemies alone and I had no mod to increase my energy and I was using two new weapons that were not max rank (Only had like 1-2 Mods on it.)

I literally played that mission for like an hour. I cheated near the end by ducking behind cover and they enemies were not able to hit me but I could hit them through the cover, I basically soloed that mission with my pistol....

Oh and I had a damn death squad after me on that mission, the infested tanks like 6-9 of them.

Oh and what items are only unlocked by log in, because from what I seen almost everything in the game is unlockable without paying for it. Technically you don't need a clan to unlock some things either, because you can start your own clan and build your own research labs although it would just take longer.

The only things that suck is this :
- Some items like Oxium/Neurodes are hard to farm for
- Some warframes require you to go to hard planets which require a team unless you can really solo
- The harder planets/missions require a team because you will get wrecked without one, some missions you MIGHT get away with soloing if you are good enough but the really hard missions are near impossible to solo (Trust me I tried.)

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 11, 2015 10:47am | Report
the research for the zephyr warframe has that too (300 oxium for all parts and the main blueprint for a shadow/ghost clan. I don't know about that mission on pluto though but the only way to get oxium is by killing wild kubrow (and the drop chance of oxium from them is low) or the oxium ospreys and the problem is if they blow themselves up no oxium (and oxium comes in stacks from 1-3)

it's not hard but for void keys you but the fastest way is to reach wave 15 (and i think that got "nerfed" because last time we needed wave 20) in a defense or 15 min in survival. and for the derelict you should make a special key (except defense and survival and assassination) for the vault with a corrupted mod. what costs a key (also you need nav coordinates to make it but i don't know how many) and you need the right one so you need to do it with a team (you can equip 1 key and you will be debuffed)

yeah most t1-2 void aren't that hard (derelict is a lot harder I believe) but still you need to be on the lookout for loot places (never rush a void) and watch your step. but for farming you will need to do a defense and damn that's hard (derelict and 2+) with 4 persons all maxed.

making your own clan and the research labs will take really a long time (unless buying forma's) because for free you need to get a lot of forma blueprints because you need 6 rooms for all reseach labs (including solar rail) and then the connectors and reactors. all of them cost forma and you get those by buying log in bonus after 7 days or forma blueprints (that drops on void with luck)

also I got volt too

on log in rewards everything is unlock able in the game except the chance to get free platinum. only if you have no clan it has things you can't get.

Also your playing on xbox did you get all planets on start or did you rush all planets first. and how many hours do you have already

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 12, 2015 7:37pm | Report
I played Warframe for a few weeks then got super burnt out on it and haven't gone back to it since. I played from the Halloween update or whichever it was that they gave out the Brakk blueprints in through a little after Damage 2.0 came out. It is very addicting when you first start playing. I played it for probably 20 hours straight in one sitting the first day. I got despair from my first Stalker kill too, which made the game stupidly easy to progress through.

After you play it for a few days though you realize that you're just doing the same thing over and over again and it kind of loses its appeal. There's no real "endgame" to work for (the Void and Derelicts don't really count), you just play it and try to get resources up to potato your next weapon/frame, and that's literally all there is. It's also buggy as **** in some places and hilariously easy if you have the right weapons modded correctly. Or just use a Nova frame and press one button all day long.

I will give it that it had some pretty interesting parkour puzzles that were fun to do, though. It was pretty satisfying figuring out how to get all the secret rooms in the Void levels.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 13, 2015 12:32am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

I played Warframe for a few weeks then got super burnt out on it and haven't gone back to it since. I played from the Halloween update or whichever it was that they gave out the Brakk blueprints in through a little after Damage 2.0 came out. It is very addicting when you first start playing. I played it for probably 20 hours straight in one sitting the first day. I got despair from my first Stalker kill too, which made the game stupidly easy to progress through.

After you play it for a few days though you realize that you're just doing the same thing over and over again and it kind of loses its appeal. There's no real "endgame" to work for (the Void and Derelicts don't really count), you just play it and try to get resources up to potato your next weapon/frame, and that's literally all there is. It's also buggy as **** in some places and hilariously easy if you have the right weapons modded correctly. Or just use a Nova frame and press one button all day long.

I will give it that it had some pretty interesting parkour puzzles that were fun to do, though. It was pretty satisfying figuring out how to get all the secret rooms in the Void levels.

this is what kinda happened to me and I still haven't encountered a stalker that was trying to kill me (even with enough assassination) but I have seen stalker plenty of times and he can one-shot a lot of people.

Also I agree on the buggy as ****. I don't know how the archwing quest is now but for me it was extremely bugged. what happened was you are going to use your archwing for the first time and after that cutscene you still walk around with your normal weapons an walking speed you can't lower yourself etc. And you aren't quick enough to go from cover to cover so you will get lazered to death everytime.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 13, 2015 2:11pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

this is what kinda happened to me and I still haven't encountered a stalker that was trying to kill me (even with enough assassination) but I have seen stalker plenty of times and he can one-shot a lot of people.

Also I agree on the buggy as ****. I don't know how the archwing quest is now but for me it was extremely bugged. what happened was you are going to use your archwing for the first time and after that cutscene you still walk around with your normal weapons an walking speed you can't lower yourself etc. And you aren't quick enough to go from cover to cover so you will get lazered to death everytime.

The Stalker wasn't ever really a problem for me to kill/survive, considering I got basically the best weapon in the game at the time from the first time I killed him. I never did get the scythe to drop unfortunately, though. I did get a ton of those blueprints for the useless bow though. Just use a Rhino frame if you're expecting him and put on a ton of health.

And most of the bugs that tended to happen when I played seemed to be server/host-related, like enemies being frozen in place or you being unable to move or stuck inside of objects. Which was really, really ****ing annoying when the game decided to just "every man for himself" it and disconnect everyone in a server from each other on wave 29 right before you could extract with all the drops you got. You'd spend an hour farming a level and then the server would take a dump and you'd immediately die and lose everything.

Also, pro-tip for ICEN, Volt is widely considered to be the most useless frame, so don't use him unless you like torturing yourself or are using something like Synapse or a rocket launcher that can benefit from the hitscan damage you get from the shield. If you want to solo Void missions, I'd suggest going in either a Rhino, Nova, or Nekros.

The only item available from the log-in bonus that isn't acquirable in game through platinum or otherwise is the Gorgon machine gun. It kind of sucks, also, even max leveled and potatoed.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 14, 2015 3:11am | Report
nekros is good for farming also for defense frost and ember combo is OP and ember on survival is pretty good too

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 14, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

nekros is good for farming also for defense frost and ember combo is OP and ember on survival is pretty good too

Ember still isn't as good as Nova. For a very long time, Ember was on the bottom of the bucket with Volt for the most part. Frost has always been pretty strong though, especially when you could make snowglobe huge. I have a Frost Prime frame that I used a lot.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 15, 2015 2:13am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

Ember still isn't as good as Nova. For a very long time, Ember was on the bottom of the bucket with Volt for the most part. Frost has always been pretty strong though, especially when you could make snowglobe huge. I have a Frost Prime frame that I used a lot.

I don't know how nova plays but embers "ult" makes running through waves on survival really easy (and you get the energy back in no time)

yeah frost snowglobe is why he is so Op on defense put snowglobe over it and don't worry about enemies shooting from afar. why is ember (or another one with a ground AoE DoT ability) frost combo so Op because you just use the circle of fire (don't know the real name) in it and every enemy that enters the globe will burn to death

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }