Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Turnabout Headlines

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Turnabout Headlines 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 13, 2013 11:26pm | Report

Smitefire Headlines

April 1-14, 2013 | Ragingstorm

Animusliberus' Challenge!
Animus' silly attempts at his shannanigins prevails once again. This time Animus decided to take a screenshot of his success of 600 posts/60 reps! Little did we know, it failed. Too many people happened to rep him, sadly, he's waiting for his 666/66 challenge! Which might end up being a failure again!

Portal Finally Added?!?!
That's right ladies and gents! You might be thinking, "But, Ragingstorm! That Moween is too busy to do that! Impossible! Well, that's usually the case...but not this time. Yup! Step right up for using Portal in your guides in special ways!

ElGrizz, Silv3rX?!?! Dating?!?!
Yes! That's right folks, you heard me properly. Head over to the same thread called gem shop. Apparently, Silver's been taking a toll on the site's member who goes by the name of ElGrizz. Some say he might engage in romance, while others say there might be a storm coming their way!

Last but definitely least!
Sunfall, this post goes to you. I hate you. Every one of my nerves make my heart boil in pure hatred whenever I see you. But this post is for you, as Sunfall made her guide, Sobek, the troll of the Nile! Head over to Smitefire's Sobek section for a closer look at the ultimate alligator. Congrats on Arachne 5 bars, and you said it would never happen!

Was there something I forgot?
Oh yeah, TheAmazingComicBookGuy submitted some of his artwork in the art section of the forums. Check them out, and give your compliments to him! And be sure to check out his Bacchus guide!

If I didn't mention your importance I'm so sorry. I happen to be really forgetful sometimes. Until then, RagingSunStormFall out.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 14, 2013 12:04am | Report
Why do you hate Sunfall? Anyways thanks for featureing me :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 14, 2013 12:40am | Report
I think it had something to do with this thread

Also, my Neith guide reached 5 stars recently too, in case you haven't noticed that yet. Looks like it's time for some updates!
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 14, 2013 1:09am | Report
Lol, no problem.

Nah, me and Sunfall gets along just fine. It's a mutual friendship. What is this frienemies you speak of?

As for your Neith guide I did notice long before you started talking. I just didn't happen to recognize it on purpose.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 14, 2013 3:09am | Report
Lol, I think I helped crushing animusliberus hope :D that gem shop thread is an epic fail

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » April 14, 2013 4:32am | Report
It's still possible.....

just no one can rep me the coming 30 comments XD
and we all know I'm too helpful for that Q.Q
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 14, 2013 4:49am | Report
^+repd you xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 14, 2013 4:56am | Report
I think he will never succeed doing something like that XD.
Please +rep me also if you would like to help me doing that thing also ( 100 and 10 )

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » April 14, 2013 4:56am | Report
well it hasn't changed yet Q.Q
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 14, 2013 5:57pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

he's waiting for his 666/66 challenge! Which might end up being a failure again![/indent]

This is the devil!

Ragingstorm wrote:

ElGrizz, Silv3rX?!?! Dating?!?!
Yes! That's right folks, you heard me properly. Head over to the same thread called gem shop. Apparently, Silver's been taking a toll on the site's member who goes by the name of ElGrizz. Some say he might engage in romance, while others say there might be a storm coming their way!

We're totally engaged in matrimony n stuff or something. Probably not tho :D

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }