Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dem troll premades

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Dem troll premades 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 13, 2013 6:11pm | Report
What's worse than a single troll ruining your game? Try a premade of two trolls!

So earlier today, I finally managed to meet up with RagingStorm for once, and we queued up for Conquest rounds as a party. First game we get into, I was about to pick Arachne, but then noticed two other players quickly locked into Loki and Kali within three seconds. Okay, now I kind of don't want to risk running Arachne, so I ended up going with Bacchus instead. Raging picks Poseidon and the fifth player went with Hades.

In case it wasn't already obvious, the insta-locking Loki and Kali are the trolls here. But usually, that's only a first warning sign: you never know if they might actually be good.

Sadly, that wasn't the case. Once the match started, they both called right lane, and refused to branch into seperate lanes with myself and our Hades. I was left to deal with a Xbalanque+Aphrodite lane solo, which there was no way I was ever going to hold it with how mana-hungry Bacchus is. Meanwhile, Hades is over at right lane with the trolls trying to make one of them leave the lane. What ended up happening was after a few minutes of a trilane where both of the trolls ended up dying, and spend the rest of the game just killing jungle creeps, messing around at the fountain, and feeding the enemies any time they showed up. They would rather stick to themselves than actually be team players and work with us. To make matters worse, they even blocked our surrender votes, so we wasted 20 more minutes of dying against fed opponents until our minotaur was finally down.

The scoreboard kind of makes it difficult to tell (all of us were dying a lot), until you look at how little damage they contributed compared to the rest of us. I also learned from the post-game results on the official site that the two trolls were premade, and upon looking at their profiles, I also saw numerous losses on both of them. Nearly every game where they both partook as a premade (which were several) ended in a loss.

Playing in games like this and learning that these players are still hanging around after so many other games makes me raise a lot of questions... Like why is the matchmaking mixing us in with such abyssmally terrible players? Or if people actually forget to report trolls?

/endrant
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 13, 2013 7:20pm | Report
People don't report trolls because half of the Smite community are trolls... Players like this, in my opinion, should not play this game. Not because they're bad players, but because their sportsmanship is atrocious.

People who are stubborn and won't play professionally but then make the game difficult for others need to be reported and removed from this game.

Sucks that it happened to you guys. Hopefully you had some better games, if you guys played afterward.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 13, 2013 8:32pm | Report
Wait. ****, you posted a bad score of mine! Curses!
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 14, 2013 2:10am | Report
There are few things you should keep in mind then duo q with someone:
1)Duo q usually messes up MMR hard and this is true in other games like LoL too.
2)You will be more then likely placed with other premades who just like all premades will feel entitled to whatever picks they want and whichever lane they want...

However they are not the only ones to blame probably through there eyes Hades screwed them over by staying in there lane leaching exp and gold from them and thus giving there opponents the edge they needed to kill them and this very well may be true.

And as to what you should have done better:
You should have told Hades to come to left lane and build AP this way left lane would have had 1 tank/support and 1 carry which would have made the match more winnable even if right performs poorly.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 14, 2013 3:05am | Report
But ideally, splitting DPS and tanks works much better than trying to run monotype lanes. Especially when I was up against Xbalanque and Aphrodite. Two tanks really don't have the damage to actually kill off their enemies, especially if they have any kind of escapes or sustainability (which the lane I was up against had both). On top of that, I seriously do not trust a duo assassin lane, especially one with almost no CC (outside of Loki ultimate). They ended up dying because Bacchus could fearlessly initiate while Bakasura cleaned them up.

At the end of the day, nothing changes the fact that I got teamed up with trolls, and they would've simply found another way to throw the game even if Hades did choose to lane with me.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » April 14, 2013 3:32am | Report
The key word is IDEALLY and clearly from the moment they decided to go right lane IDEALLY was no longer an option and these kinda of situations will more then likely occur in some of your future duo q games too so the best you can do is try and make the most of them. + If Hades went AP while you went tank you could have won that lane or at the least went toe to toe with them and since you were with storm who went mid you could have asked for a gank.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 14, 2013 4:12am | Report
Doesn't change the fact that they were trolling.

-Immediately autolocking two melee assassins without asking anyone else's opinion.
-Refusing to do what's best for the team and taking a lane without anyone's approval.
-Giving up the moment they suffered some deaths.
-Blocking the surrender vote every time when the enemies were fed.

It doesn't matter how you slice it up, the game was already lost the moment I got a troll group. No amount of "backup plans" would salvage it. Unless you are somehow implying the enemy team didn't have any brain cells among them to win a 5v3, which I can assure you they clearly had more than enough.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 14, 2013 4:16am | Report
That Hades is good XD Deep condolence for your troll group

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MechaBowser » April 15, 2013 12:33pm | Report
This is an example of my least favorite part of bad players.
For some reason, a lot of very poor smite players have adapted the attitude that if you're doing poorly, the only way to save face is to immediately switch to troll mode. I guess I know where this attitude comes from, it's no different than someone stating something offensive and then claiming they're trolling to not appear like the ludicrous imbecile they are. But to me, this is just a sign of a weak player and a person with poor sense of self confidence.

If you feel like you have to troll just so you can say, 'hey, I didn't care about the game, so it's funny that I'm losing, not sad', you're not fooling anyone. We don't believe that you're trolling intentionally. We don't think you're clever. Simply put, we think you are inexperienced, badly in need of some way to feel good about yourself, and probably around the age of 13.

If you can accept that, then go ahead, troll away. I can't do anything to stop you, and it's unlikely Hi-rez will either. But just keep in mind, trolling people who are trying to improve at smite, who are trying to get better and learn more about the game, makes you no better than a cult leader impeding scientific discovery.

MechaBowser

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NakedWeasel » April 15, 2013 4:10pm | Report
So two friends wanted to lane together. They pick the gods the were comfortable with as a team and called their lane. Then Hades trolls them by forcing himself into their lane and im sure this whole time you two are trash talking them. And then to add insult to injury you decide to slander them on the forums. You sir are what wrong with the moab community.

NakedWeasel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }