Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 17 27 >>
Forum
Forum » Off Topic » The Worgen of Pyrewood Round 1 267 posts - page 4 of 27
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 25, 2014 9:48am | Report
whats goin on over here? i heard there is are worgens on the lose? well i may be a simple villager but i think we should discuss who it is.

now i'd say it was Maddanny. he may be a crazy person that does nothing but scream none sense everytime we talk about worgens but 'em crazy persons are the one's you need to keep a glass eye on.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 25, 2014 10:41am | Report
All4Games wrote:

whats goin on over here? i heard there is are worgens on the lose? well i may be a simple villager but i think we should discuss who it is.

now i'd say it was Maddanny. he may be a crazy person that does nothing but scream none sense everytime we talk about worgens but 'em crazy persons are the one's you need to keep a glass eye on.

Bold the person your voting for

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 10:48am | Report
How much more time do we have to vote?
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » March 25, 2014 11:11am | Report

How much more time do we have to vote?

Pm these question and till most votes are done, People will have at least two days (game days) to get back in.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 25, 2014 11:14am | Report
I wish a mod could clean up this topic later and remove the non-gaming posts, once they aren't needed anymore (also delete this one, then).

In the first post, there is a link to the rules/informations and its stated, if there are questions, "PM!" me, don't spam them into the topic. (its to prevent this from becoming a mess and simple to keep an overview of whats happening)

But I'll answer here this time:

A Day Phase/Shift takes 24 hours. If all votes are made before said 24 hours have passed, the Day Phase/Shift ends early and the Night Phase/Shift starts. (noone is allowed to post during Night Phase/Shift besides me - usually a mod would lock the topic for that, but I expect everyone will just wait untill I declare it to be Day Phase/Shift again)

I opened the game aprox 14 hours ago, so everyone has like 10 more hours, BUT if a lot votes are missing, I'll give it a few extra hours of time. I'm aware of timezone difficulties, so I will also take that into account before I end the Day Phase/Shift.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 25, 2014 11:15am | Report
(Darn. Okay, I deleted my previous post.)

MadDanny is a clever little bugger, aye? He's clearly plotten something 'gainst ahs! Death! Death! Death to the smart 'un!

Edit: Changed again. :/

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 25, 2014 11:49am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

(Darn. Okay, I deleted my previous post.)

MadDanny is a clever little bugger, aye? He's clearly plotten something 'gainst ahs! Death! Death! Death to the smart 'un!

I agree and with his recent climb to power as an editor he seams more and more power hungry, in fact this is one of the things he said just after receiving his new found power

MadDanny wrote:

I forgot... what can an editor do?

Time for obuse of power now.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 25, 2014 1:22pm | Report
I vote for MadDanny to be slain. Burn the Here- I mean, the Worgen.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » March 25, 2014 1:44pm | Report
OMG, if Danny is the hunter or warlock I know he's gonna select me. Cause he racist. Well lemme enjoy my last few hours with my marijuana now.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 25, 2014 1:50pm | Report
In times like these, we can't afford to take chances. I'm sorry MadDanny, but your craziness cannot be trusted due to the possibilities of you being a Worgen or just snapping and going on a rampage. I just see no other way.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 17 27 >>
Forum

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }