Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Best Carry EU is Back

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Best Carry EU is Back 187 posts - page 4 of 19
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 16, 2013 8:24am | Report
oDeadeyeo wrote:

Do you intentionally get 3 triple kills, 2 quadras and 2 pentas each game? Interesting consistency with those 3 accolades...

Check my game history if you don't believe the king. (ign: Silv3rEX)
Btw. triples quadras are always taken into account on the same killstreak when you get a penta.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » November 16, 2013 8:26am | Report
LevasK wrote:

Drop it all of you! If he wants to brag let him ,do not make this into random mud slinging thread. And there have been many,many people who got banned in the past for using non cheat software that smite client didn't like, so that's that.

but they get IP banned.
he can still play meaning he got banned for something else.
most likely BM or racial slur(theres a perma ban on there but no IP ban)
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 16, 2013 8:49am | Report
I got IP ban from the old main smite forum website... because I complained about my 800gems issue not being fixed. Your not allowed to COMPLAIN about those issues if they are not fixed

funny its basically saying "if you ignore you and you complain we ban you"
Humm but the only way to get unignored is if you complain ironic isn't it.

Funny how even till this date I never got those gems back even with all the photos and info I uploaded.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 16, 2013 8:51am | Report

but they get IP banned.
he can still play meaning he got banned for something else.
most likely BM or racial slur(theres a perma ban on there but no IP ban)

LevasK might be right actually, since I remember getting an email by someone who works at HiRez saying : You got banned blah blah using external software blah blah.

When I told them that this is ******** they couldn't even confirm that I used any external software whatsoever and completly stopped reacting to my mails. gg.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 16, 2013 8:59am | Report
Oh, boy Sil3rX is back.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 16, 2013 10:58am | Report
Congratulations, fools, you've all been trolled.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 16, 2013 11:26am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

LevasK might be right actually, since I remember getting an email by someone who works at HiRez saying : You got banned blah blah using external software blah blah.

When I told them that this is ******** they couldn't even confirm that I used any external software whatsoever and completly stopped reacting to my mails. gg.
At least you didn't get a ******ed ban called "Griefing"

.... like seriously Hi-Rez that ****ing explains alot! Oh lets see griefing only means 30 things so thats Hi-Rez pulling a **** move and saying

"lets just put griefing so we don't have to explain what they did instead we cover 30 things that mostly every player will do time to time"

Also the moderators on that old smite website where buttbuddies and would ban you because they favor other players... that buttbuddie syndrome is tooo stronk and op when it comes to moderators.

You want to know why its bad? Because even I used to be a moderator (not for smite) just because your a moderator doesn't mean you can't be a **** face and ban people. I could literally just click ban IP on someone and NOBODY QUESTIONS IT.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 16, 2013 11:36am | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Congratulations, fools, you've all been trolled.
Trolls, Ragers, ****s, Smart***es, Know it alls, the nice kids, sweethearts, butthurts, friendly people, the upset people, the whiney people, the nubs, the averages, the **** talkers, the no lifers, the braggers, the wanna bees, the gangstas, the nerds, the jerks, the crybabies over words, the moms who want order, the wtf's, the reposters....

Are all here, some of us meet fall in multiple categories but you know why smitefire is better than the old forum? Because most of us don't hold grudges or simply don't give much ***** about anything.

What does that mean, that means it can go from
"Hi bob **** you" to "hey bob lets play some conquest"

Try doing that **** in the old main smite forum, once someone gets butthurt they stay butthurt over you for everythread.

One thing I noticed about everyone on smitefire (most) is that no matter how much **** we say, how much nub **** we do, how much pwning you pwn someone, at the end of the day the same people you were talking **** too are the same people you still talk nice too.

Actually it seems like this lol
- one thread you may agrue with someone until the break of dawn
- next thread you get along because the other thread is a different thread.

Thats how forums shall be ruled!
Threads are different... you don't go butthurt on every thread that you see someone you don't like in, thats why the old smite forum was garbage in a way, people take arguments to serious and get major butthurt and can't let go.

Well maybe I speak for myself, I don't have a brain, I can go from **** talk to nice talk easy even to the same person I **** talk too. I noticed most of the people on this forum do the same many of use argue but yet we still talk in all the threads funny? If this was the original forum we would all be butthurt and get banned by now.

Thats why Smitefire is too stronk right now, our forum is impenetrable.
Until bill gates buys it of course

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 16, 2013 11:43am | Report
That's... a bit concerning. Yet strangely true.

Dammit, I need coffee for this.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 16, 2013 11:46am | Report
ICEN, I want to congratulate you for writing a semi-coherent, logical post. I'm being serious - failed attempts at humor aside, it was nice to read.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }