Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Best Carry EU is Back

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Best Carry EU is Back 187 posts - page 8 of 19
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » November 17, 2013 12:44pm | Report
Veteran status is a reward given to people who were very helpful for a long time on the site. We don't usually take it away just for going inactive or becoming less active, since it's supposed to show that they contributed a lot to the site (which is still true).

Silver - First of all, welcome back! I don't mind you being silly just make sure to not ONLY be silly if you ever post elsewhere. I would consider that breaking the rules against "spam." It starts looking bad for the site if a Veteran is doing this.

Also guys let's please not insult each other. If you think he's ridiculous that's fine but let's not insult him by calling him names and such. :P

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 17, 2013 12:52pm | Report
Hey Mowen :)

You know me, man. Everything is gonna stay as it is.

In the forums - Owning in my thread

In the game - Owning peeps easy, no questions asked
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 1:20pm | Report
I'm still waiting for you to record those matches since you can record

Oh and since I have also done the play 5 matches in a row test I'll give you the same test.

Actually I am giving you a better test because I played 5 matches in a row I am only asking you to play 3 matches which is two less than what I did.

How to play
#1 when your ready YOU MUST post when you are starting, basically post saying I am starting now
- why is this important? Because you can keep playing over and over until you get the results you want then post it up, to counter that you post on this forum when you are starting your 3 matches in a row and record them since you say you are so pro with your pentas.

#2 Once you say your starting you record the matches then post them here the end.

If you can't do this then there is a reason why you don't want to.
Thats why you don't dig your own grave posting recorded comebacks lol.

Just saying is not hard to record 3 matches in a row so if you ignore this it makes you look like your afraid to do it.

We are waiting

You kind of put this on yourself though, if you want to act like a anus and make videos talking how you proved yourself when you didn't then actually go do it.

3 matches in a row all recorded then you can talk all you want and even brag
and remember to post on the forum when you are starting so you can't cheat and delete the record matches after wards if they don't turn out right.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 17, 2013 1:40pm | Report
First of all, I am not a freakin' doll. I am not goin to do anything anyone tells me.

Second of all, I got around 20fps when I am recording, just add me in the game and check my stats, it's the same as if I was recording. I do not see what your problem is.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 2:04pm | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

First of all, I am not a freakin' doll. I am not goin to do anything anyone tells me.

Second of all, I got around 20fps when I am recording, just add me in the game and check my stats, it's the same as if I was recording. I do not see what your problem is.
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT YOU TOO AFRAID, kid I get less than 20fps and win games stop complaning, and I do it with an xbox controller on top of that.

Yep I'm sure you get 20fps its probably a really nice excuse because you can't do it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 17, 2013 2:08pm | Report
You do know that you are doing nothing but making a fool out of yourself?

Sorry man, but I don't really care what you are saying, my stats and game history talk for themselves. Please do not post in this thread anymore if you only demand things from me, thanks.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 2:22pm | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Sorry man, but I don't really care what you are saying, my stats and game history talk for themselves. Please do not post in this thread anymore if you only demand things from me, thanks.
Everybody I told you hes too afraid to do it, he just said himself he won't do it, fps yep sure

I find it very funny that you have no problem making a video talking smack to everyone on the forum but you have a problem with recorded 3 simple matches showing the matches.
Its okay if you don't want to thats your problem.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 17, 2013 2:39pm | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

So i herd u met ICEN.

Both of you cut this **** out. Icen he doesn't need to prove anything because he is playing smurf and trol bragging here which in of it's self is a bad thing. That was pointed out by TT pages ago.

Silver stop this tread. It surfs no purpose other then showing that you can stomp noobs which is not impressive.

Guys when ****ing mowen has to come out of his hole to tell you to stop you didn't simply cross the line, you crashed trough the line with a goddamm jumbo jet and you both continue to try to fly it!

Cut... It... Out.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 17, 2013 6:57pm | Report
Damn, so many pages on this thread.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by oDeadeyeo » November 17, 2013 7:38pm | Report
Silver's just having a laugh while climbing back to 30. Mowen didn't tell him to stop, he just said to keep it to this thread. As to recording games, just add him and play a game with him. Or spectate...

oDeadeyeo

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }