Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEfire Tavern

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » SMITEfire Tavern 107 posts - page 4 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 11, 2013 2:24pm | Report
*Back to the Tavern...*

I am writing the next part. Please do not ninja me!

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 2:31pm | Report
All4 stopped smiling. He put his glass down or wrather he crushed it. He said to the
Mage " please don't get scarred and use a spell from that tome to incinerate me for what i am about to do. All4 flipped his hat over his head covering the upper part of his face once again. Then with simple flick of his wrist's a fist weapon simultaniously appeared on both of the back's of his hands. These weapons were 2 claws per hand from which the base laid on a small shield that covered all4's upper arm's (ooc the claws look something like this =====v with the v part going down further also they have sorta grapple hook ability).

All4 shot one of his claws at the warrior, the warrior took a defencive postion to make sure his sword would blokc any dangerous blows but all4 was not after him. In fact it seems they had a common foe. The hook grabt the warriors sword right out of his hand, it was not hard since the warrior didn't expect it. Meanwhile all4 had shot his other claw at the sealing just above which he scenced the editors pressence from. He shouted to the warrior
As all4 took his sword in his hand " il give it back to you in 2 seconds" mean while he pulled him self up to the sealing with great speed and with one swing he bursted through the sealing. He dropped the sword back down and said to the warrior "here" but then he switched his attention back to the editor and said "my original busness was with the juggler but you are far more important than that". All4 wasn't smiling anymore. His expresion said nothing at all.

Ooc: its a weapon i made up when i was younger. :p
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

*Back to the Tavern...*

I am writing the next part. Please do not ninja me!

Im sorry :(

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 2:35pm | Report
Ooc: sleeeeep i hate it but i need it so my guy will be in freeze for a few hours.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 11, 2013 2:39pm | Report
OOC: "...and made his way out of the building. It was but only after a second of leaving the Tavern that he had disappeared"

Just thought I'd make that clear.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 11, 2013 2:51pm | Report
OOC: Is my most recent (technically, second-most recent) post against the rules? I'm kinda confused.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 2:54pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

OOC: "...and made his way out of the building. It was but only after a second of leaving the Tavern that he had disappeared"

Just thought I'd make that clear.

Ooc my brain descided it doesn't want sleep after all.
Also i read that jararo but my character only scenced the editor for a split second. In the next part he will find the jugglers knife and your escape passages. For now he just needlessly destroyed the ruff.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 11, 2013 2:59pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Im sorry :(

It's alright, my father came in, and dissaproving (to put it lightly) of 3 hours of "distractions" and only 20 minutes of work, closed out of what I was writing (WHICH WAS FINISHED!) and banned me from the computer for who knows how long.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 3:05pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

It's alright, my father came in, and dissaproving (to put it lightly) of 3 hours of "distractions" and only 20 minutes of work, closed out of what I was writing (WHICH WAS FINISHED!) and banned me from the computer for who knows how long.

That sucks. Im gonna try the part where i sleep again so i won't be a zombie tomorrow.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 11, 2013 3:08pm | Report
OOC: That's nice. Thanks for the help of Dark Jaw's story, Jararo! ''The Dark Jaw'' is only his title. I'll take a while to reveal his true name. I'll also keep writing AFTER Tal. And a question for you, Talenhiem. May we keep some kind of relation between Dark and your warrior? Maybe your sword could be related to his realm.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }