Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEfire Tavern

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » SMITEfire Tavern 107 posts - page 2 of 11
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 8:02am | Report
all4 smiled and said to him self:"so we have are crazy mage, our friendly sir, our leader type and we have the guy with the strange compass." i think il call dibs on the rogue/shadowy/assassin type of this story.

all4 dicided to sit back and let MD and sir start the story, all all4 did was huming a peculiar song and smiling.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 8:03am | Report
well now we also have our warrior. hehe how delightfull.

OOC: is the guy you are talking to me talenheim? or the bartender or who is it it's not very clear.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 11, 2013 8:24am | Report
Sir felt a chill despite the warmth of the tavern. He looked around. He saw someone looking strangely at him, holding what looked like a compass. This couldn't be good... He looked to the newcomer, and wondered what this would entail... He began muttering the incantations for a few wards, just in case.

OOC: I'm fine with ignoring Maxs post. I edited my earlier one. Also if i do something out of bounds tell me, never RPd before. ^-^
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 8:54am | Report
OOC: I dont wanna ignore max his post i mean his post technecly only says he walked in and there a **** suddenly appeared on the counter. okay lets just say he never took a **** and that he needs to act not pants on head ******ed from now on.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 11, 2013 9:54am | Report
OOC: I love all the arguing about my ****ting, but yeah I just did that for ***** and giggles (pun intended) but that was just my intro, I won't do things like that a again.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 11, 2013 9:59am | Report
Sub sighed as he walked into the relatively warm tavern from the chill of the night.

He then, with one quick motion, drew a knife from under his coat. Ignoring the startled looks (and drawn weapons) from some of the patrons, he gave a nod to the bartender, before walking to a now-familiar corner. Hey lay a simple wooden box on one of the tables, and began to toss the knife from one hand to another.

Soon, another knife joined the dance, then another, until he was juggling four knifes in the air with seemingly-effortless precision. The box began to fill with coins.

Then suddenly, someone grabbed the box...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 11, 2013 10:22am | Report
and this is the part where we make the arangements all4 said to him self.

all4 walked up to the knife juggler and tossed a coin into the box, a coin that had death's face on one side and the face of wisdom on the other. all4 knew that the knife juggler know what this ment.

OOC: i was litterly just waiting for someone with a knife instead of swords to walk in and i was starting to get worried that it wouldn't happen so thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you subzero.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 11, 2013 10:59am | Report
Sir looked at the spectacle of the new knife juggler. He had just about tried to incinerate him when he had drawn the knife. One could never be too careful when you know the secrets he knew. He was about to put the spellbound stone back in his pocket, and then someone took the jugglers box of coins... From the look on his face it was too soon to put it away just yet.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 11, 2013 11:16am | Report
Sub's face showed no expression as he snatched his knives out of the air and back into his coat. Suddenly, with a flick of his wrist, a knife flew past all4's ear, leaving a line of red across his temple.

"I think I'm done for tonight," he said aloud, to the groans of a few disappointed patrons. "Stranger, you can keep the knife." As he walked past the bar and into the night, he left the odd coin on the table.

OOC: Feel free to interpret this as you wish.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 11, 2013 11:58am | Report
OOC: yeah, I was talking you you, All4. I should have been more specific.

The warrior was amused by the events concerning the knife juggler. However, he caught sight of a robed figure with a book that he recognized as a stolen Skaven spellbook, with the signature mark of the Council of Seven. (OOC: Yes, I'm bringing this there, just play along, Sir.) He decides to keep this guy at the corner of his eye, for anyone who has the power of the Council of the Seven and confident enough to use it enough to keep it on them is a threat indeed, if only for the wrong people.

(OOC: I couldn't help it. I just had to.)
(OOC: Sir, I'm not implying that your character is a Skaven, just that you got the book off from a dead one.)
(OOC: If you have no idea whatsoever about what I'm talking about, look up the miniatures games Warhammer and Mordheim.)

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }