Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pokemon Moba Ideas or Possible Reality of One?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pokemon Moba Ideas or Possible Reality of One? 37 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 4, 2013 3:17am | Report
With MOBAs being very popular and growing in popularity very quickly and handhelds getting more powerful, do you think Game Freak or other pokemon companies might one day make a Pokemon Moba? If they did, it would be freaking sweet in my opinion.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 4, 2013 6:18am | Report
Nope. Not in a million years will they ever create one.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 4, 2013 7:08am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Nope. Not in a million years will they ever create one.

Why not?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 4, 2013 11:37am | Report
Wouldn't be such a wise investment choice for the Pokemon industry. They already have their own style of games. If they invested into MOBAs on DS it would never succeed like the rest of the franchise. Think about it, they wouldn't compete with others if they move to PC gaming. A fan can make one, but it wouldn't be as good as the actual company itself. The special gameplay that Pokemon brings is good enough already.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 4, 2013 11:46am | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Wouldn't be such a wise investment choice for the Pokemon industry. They already have their own style of games. If they invested into MOBAs on DS it would never succeed like the rest of the franchise. Think about it, they wouldn't compete with others if they move to PC gaming. A fan can make one, but it wouldn't be as good as the actual company itself. The special gameplay that Pokemon brings is good enough already.

Or it would work perfectly and it would break records but you are a digimon fan XD
DIGIMON COPIED POKEMON HUHOHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 4, 2013 11:58am | Report
I play Pokemon games, and loved the manga lol. I don't dislike Pokemon. I used to be a bigger Pokemon fan than Digimon.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 4, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

I play Pokemon games, and loved the manga lol. I don't dislike Pokemon. I used to be a bigger Pokemon fan than Digimon.

lol, I kinda hate both but feel free to enjoy them XD
I think a Pokemon moba would be pretty awesome, all the abilities :3 I would go that gigantic water snake thingy

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 4, 2013 12:59pm | Report
I dislike the. Pokemon anime, the manga has completely different characters.

But I don't think it'll ever happen because all the MOBA players will be mad because Society today perceives Pokemon as something childish and silly.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 4, 2013 1:10pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

I dislike the. Pokemon anime, the manga has completely different characters.

But I don't think it'll ever happen because all the MOBA players will be mad because Society today perceives Pokemon as something childish and silly.

I don't like the anime XD also I dislike mangas, but I do love american comics and strips :)
Also it might be childish for someone like me :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 4, 2013 1:49pm | Report
What would people think about a DC universe MOBA?? =D
Haha!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }