Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (RP)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (RP) 126 posts - page 4 of 13
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » June 4, 2014 6:51pm | Report
scyther, using his wings to come up along side the pikachu, states
"Well, actually I do know of a place a block down from here. Best Pancakes in town. Care to join me? It's my treat!"
The scyther smiles, as strange as that looks on a giant winged mantis, and beckons pikachu to follow him to the east.

(OOC: F*king page toppers man. This is so silly :P)

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 4, 2014 6:54pm | Report
"I'll join up, yo! This looks like fun! Time to find me a partner!" Zangoose whets his claws eagerly.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 4, 2014 7:00pm | Report
Pikachu wonders for a moment and looks to his side. "Why not Scyther? He seems like an okay guy." He looks at Scyther. "What level are you buddy?""

OOC: Zane, we're pokemon. Think like one. Do Pokemon eat pancakes?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 7:02pm | Report
"What pikachu said, you could be his. What's really sad is most Pokemon who got invited were not able to come due to the national disasters happening such as broken bridges and broken roads. I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to get here by tomorrow."

(OOC: Seriously Zane we get barries or other fruits)

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » June 4, 2014 7:07pm | Report
( OOC: But... But berry pancakes D:)
"I'm... I'm not sure old sport. I never really learned how to check. But if your asking for the reason I think your asking, than I'm all for taming up with you! Although, I should warn you that I tend to... Lose myself in the heat of battle, as it wer. But I swear by my blades, you won't find a better man for the job!"
The Scyther placed a blade over his heart in a solute, waiting for the pikachu to get a good long look at him.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 7:10pm | Report
We all arrive at the restaurants "Well we're here. Man, all this talking got me even more hungry. Let's find a seat!"

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 4, 2014 7:17pm | Report
The find a spot at a table and wait for their order. Pikachu had a bowl of Pecha berries ordered to him and was deep in thought on who a good partner for him could me. Being at a high level and looking for new recruits who may just be starting was difficult. "So...what level is everyone? Besides Scyther, I mean."

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 4, 2014 7:23pm | Report
"Only thing i can say is that i've been here and there, looking for berries and hunting Sevipers all my life. All alone. Experience comes with it."

"Battles are the crucibles which great explorers are made. And i've had my share of it. Oh, here comes my Sitrus berries"

Om nom nom.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » June 4, 2014 7:27pm | Report
Scyther, knowing that ordering the meat products that he usually orders, being a carnivorous mantis and all, would be in bad taste decides to order an oranberry pancake stack with gloom extract syrup
"Again old sport, not sure how I would know what 'level' I am but I'd like to think that I have my fair share of battle experience."

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 7:28pm | Report
(OOC: We all start off at level 1 I believe? Just like the mystery dungeon games and also Aphnex you should like totally log onto skype.)

Oshawott goes deep in-thought while eating berries "I really don't know to be honest. I thought making a team was all about you know "teamwork". Higher level or not I'll take anyone and we'll save every pokemon!"

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }