Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (RP)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (RP) 126 posts - page 13 of 13
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 9, 2014 7:02am | Report
AWESOME! hi my name is All4. nice to meet you :D
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 12, 2014 12:11am | Report
NPC Xatu: everyone gather around! In 10 to 12 hours the missions shall start! I recommand that you go to the town now and stock up in berries and items and gather what you need after i am done explaining this.

Ooc: so here is how the dungeons will work. I will pick 3 dundgeon's every 2 days where you can do missions. The missions have different difficulty levels!

E rank: 5% chance to fail half a level of exp per mission.
D rank 10% fail chance and 1 and a half a level of exp per mission
C rank 12.5% fail chance and 2 levels of exp
B rank 15% fail chance and 3 levels of exp
A rank 17.5 fail chance ans 4 levels of exp
S rank (for the first 4 days) 65% fail chance for 7 levels of exp.

(S rank is ment not be done on the first few days though still available.)

You can do one mission a dungeon a day.

Note* rewards for mission may be chanced around in later stages

When you are done with your missions for a day you come tell me or pandr to roll your fail chance's and then you can rp through a daily boss mon of your choice (no legendaries, i personally recommand picking a boss mon that fits with a dungeon)
If you need evolution stones then tell us and we will roll for them. Stone needed evolutions can not be done in the first 3 days

Happyness evolutions will be rolled for but only get available after the first 2 days.

The pokemon world has a night and day systeam. 1 day here is half a day in there.

During the daytime missions are done and during night there is roleplay.

This creates a nice balance on "day rp, day missions, etc.) in the rea world.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 12, 2014 8:50am | Report
friendly reminder to look ate the rules

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 14, 2014 12:16pm | Report
One kick. Two kicks.

"Uh...what are you doing?"

Orn turned away from the training dummy to see the Ralts from earlier. "I'm practicing," he snapped. He kicked it again, but lost his balance and fell.

Orn didn't get up, and lay there, staring at the ceiling. "It's been a week," he said. "It's been a week since I came here, and nothing's happened. It's been five days since I made this team, and nothing happened. It's been three days since that Xatu told us we'll be going on a mission soon, and nothing's happened!" He snarled, stood, and kicked the dummy hard enough to send it flying across the room.

The Ralts walked to the fallen dummy, and gave a whistle. "Wow, uh, is that why you drew a picture of a beak and eyes on the dummy's face, and painted it green? Oh, and nice drawing skills." He scratched his head. "Eh, I'm sure they're busy. They have to have some reasons, right?"

Orn had gone completely still, and said nothing.

"You're...kinda starting to creep me out. Are you okay?"

Orn sighed, and shook his head, and went for the door. "I'm going to talk with All4," he said. "Get your stuff ready by tomorrow, if you want to come with me."

"What for?"

"I'm leaving."

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 15, 2014 1:19pm | Report
the Ralts hesitated. He never liked being in situations like this - he either felt that he got in the way, or that he never really accomplished anything.

"...leaving? ...are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! It's been a week. Who's to say that they won't wait another week? and another? I didn't sign up to waste my time away in a stupid building!" He quickly turned around and executed a Circle Throw on the dummy that sent it flying across the training room.

Seeing the move reminded the Ralts of Orn's moveset, and got an idea.

"Hey, orn... how about you just go talk to Xatu about it? He'd probably be expecting you - he CAN look into the future, you know. And if you don't get anything from him, you could use Foresight to try to get some information that way..."

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 19, 2014 10:39am | Report
(OOC: I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but if you want to know more about what happened to the RP, you have to join the Smitefire group on Skype, because PMs are down and all.)

"...alright."

--

Orn knocked onto the door of the Xatu's office and shuffled restlessly. "Sir?" he asked. "May I come in?"

The reply was cheery and immediate. "Of course, come in!"

Xatu appeared to be in the process of filing some paperwork, with several documents and pens floating in the air, writing furiously, but they slowly sank to the desk. "How may I help you?"

Orn frowned. Telling the truth would only cause more problems, more waiting. "I heard my dad was part of a team here, and I wanted to visit him. Can you tell me where he is?"

Xatu laughed. "Ah, yes, I remember him. He's a part of Ore Team, and went into the Crystal Caverns a few weeks ago. He should be back soon."

Orn swallowed the urge to wipe the inordinately cheerful smile on his face, and forced himself to relax. "Do you know why he hasn't come back?"

"Oh, don't worry," Xatu replied. "These missions can take time. Why, I remember one particular mission a few years back that took a whole year..."

Orn coughed.

"Ah, yes. Well, the dungeon I sent them to in particular is very, very deep underground. It takes days of travel to get down there, and days to get back." Xatu shook his head. "Your father is one of the best, Orn, and I while I know you're worried, I have no doubt he is already on his way. It just takes time, and they are mostly likely tired after their mission. A delay like this is not unusual." Xatu finished this with an air of finality.

Orn considered this. It might as well be true, but it made no difference. He wasn't going to rest until he saw his father hale and hearty again with his own eyes. "Thank you, sir. I was getting worried." And with that, he left the office.

The office was silent for a moment.

Xatu sighed into his chair. He didn't like lying to the little ones, but he didn't want young Orn to panic. He might do something rash...

--

"Um, Orn?" said the Ralts. "Isn't this a bit...rash?"

"Probably," he replied, as he stared down the chasm.

Orn had thought that a place called the Crystal Caves would start with a cave, but the entrance turned out to be a giant hole in the ground.

"Are we seriously supposed to...jump?" wondered Orn.

All4 took it as a signal, and jumped down the pit. "Whee!"

Orn sighed. "I don't suppose there's another option..."

Tal peered over the edge. "It looks like there's a slope to it," he reported. "I think we can slide down."

"Alright," Orn said quietly. "Let's go." And he lowered himself into the depths.

---

The caves weren't nearly as dark as Orn had thought. Beyond the first forty feet or so, there was a well-lit chamber with a few torches hanging from the walls, leading to a dimly lit tunnel. A sign post at its mouth read: "Crystal Caves ahead."

There were a few bedrolls and what looked like the remnants of a fire. "Wow," thought Orn aloud. "I always thought that dungeons would be, well..."

"More awful?" said All4. "More smelly, less comfy?"

The Ralts nodded. "I suppose it makes sense that somewhere that's often a rescue site would have such accompaniments."

"Okay," said Orn. "No use waiting around." He stepped into the tunnel.

As they walked down the tunnel, the smooth stone walls soon gave away to rougher, unhewn rock. And true to its name, they were dotted with various sizes of crystals. Orn saw one the size of his head, and another the size of one of his nails. The crystals glowed gently, sending a cascade of light patterns shimmering across the walls. The sight was hypnotizing.

For a brief moment, the team just stared at the sight. But then Orn was snapped out of his reverie. He could feel hostility in the air - coming from all directions.

"Uh, guys?" said Orn anxiously. "I don't think we're alone in here!"

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }