Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (RP)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (RP) 126 posts - page 1 of 13
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 12:13pm | Report
RULES:
No fakemon
No fake moves
No 4th wall breaking
No playing as legendary's

Day and Night system:
The day and night system is a way of saying there's a time to do missions and RP. Day time and evening will be a time to do missions. Night time is to purely RP, but you can go in the town and preform actions. What if I'm in a dungeon and it turns night time?: Do not fret you will have the option to continue or quit the dungeon when night time comes.

Random and Story Events:
Random story events will happen aka national disasters. This is the time for the squads to go into the dungeon fight a boss. Random events will happen and I mean random events. Like Suddenly a chest appears, you open it, oh hello Psyduck.

Mission System:]

Now there will a mission system. In this system you shall do missions ranging from E to S. Lower grading missions mean they will be faster, easier, but less exp. It's vice versa for higher ranking missions.

Mystery Dungeon and teams:
Now this is a mystery dungeon RP. What is mystery dungeon you say? It's a strategy based dungeon crawler Pokemon game. We change it up a bit in this RP, but you'll understand it once we actually get into combat. Now with teams they have there own base and name. Once you find a partner and form a team, you get your own base. Your base is pretty much where your team hangs out. There is no team limit, but only 4 team members may go into a dungeon at a time. Also the basic places in mystery dungeon are the bank and the merchants which you can buy from and sell stuff to. There is also the mission board, this is where you get missions from. Missions range from searching for a Pokemon or collecting things.

Allies in the guild
Some legendary's are our allies, but we do not know this yet:
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi
Genesect
Latias

(Warning this was made on my phone)

Now people we are having a ceremony for the new teams pick your partners and celebrate.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 4, 2014 12:22pm | Report
as an NPC:
GREETINGS TO ALL THE NEW RESCUE AND EXPLORER TEAMS TO ARE GUILD!

my name is xatu and i am the guild master. as you all may know there are a large amount of natural distasters and a large amount of pokemon are in need for help. for this reason we called you all together here to strengthen our already large guild!, to help all the pokemon who are stuck in dungeons! AND to create a healthy competitive enviremont for all the new teams!

BUT FIRST LET US FEAST DURING THIS FESTIVAL. SEEK YOUR PARTNER OUT AND TOMORROW ITS TIME TO SAVE THE POKEMON!
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 4, 2014 12:31pm | Report
to add to the rules.

we will create a thread in which you can contact us untill the pm systeam is fixed.

you will HAVE to make use of it to finish the dungeon and to go to the boss. we roll a dice to see if you go through the dungeon. when you defeat the boss which you can RP through you contact us again so we can roll dice to see what you got in the dungeon.

if you want a spesific set of evolution stone, tell us and we roll a dice for it each time you finish a dungeon.

mega evolution make fights with bosses easier but dungeons harder. you can be in a mega evolved form in the town though this gives no benefit.

spesific details are something me and pandr are going to have to expirement with a bit so we can not give them out right now.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 12:40pm | Report
Oh, boy! It's what I'd always dreamed of! Being part of a rescue te- Wait, where's my partner?

(I'm an Oshawatt)

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 4, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Hello, nice to meet you!-tle
I hope we can get along!-tle
I'm a Squirtle
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 4, 2014 12:54pm | Report
All4's story

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 4, 2014 1:27pm | Report
Oh no more natural disasters. Hopefully I won't get stuck myself

Background Devampi

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 1:37pm | Report
Do you two have a partner yet? I already made mines! I would introduce you, but he seems to running late.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 4, 2014 1:51pm | Report
My dad is a mighty explorer. He works for the Wailord Detective Agency to solve fishy crimes. Sea what I did there? Anyways, he explores many trenes, seas, oceans, etc. I want to be like him; I want to explore the world and rescue Pokemon that need help. Glad to meet ya!
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 4, 2014 1:56pm | Report
(Wdf geno? Erase that xD I have no clue what wall that's breaking, but it's breaking something. Stick to the happy pokemon aspect)

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }