Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My Honest Opinion: Everything

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » My Honest Opinion: Everything 42 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 22, 2013 3:27pm | Report
League of Legends: Tried it out 2.5 years ago, still only like level 11 in that game because I was never a big fan.
Final Fantasy: Have only played 1 and 4 for the NES and SNES respectively. Still have both games and systems, even though the cartridge I have for FF4 calls it FF2.
Anime: Used to watch it quite a bit, but rarely ever watch it anymore, and if I do, it's just rewatching the ones I loved growing up, like Yu Yu Hakusho. Just lost its appeal to me.

Reading: May sound bad, but reading books bore the hell out of me. I do enjoy reading the news, articles, and stuff on the PC, but I can't read a fictional book without dozing off quick. Except for comic books. I love comics.
Comic books: One of the greatest forms of entertainment ever.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » November 22, 2013 3:57pm | Report
Tanks in smite: I suspect I'm the best tank who ever lived, but the more I play tank for my team the more I feel that that true tanks are not necessary (new meta hybrid damage tanks "magical bruisers" pretty much)

People in smite: why do people jump straight to insults?

LoL: champ design better than smite in spades, overall though, objectively a flawed combat system and interface but is covered up by an ingenious character design and mechanics.

Me: I'm going to school for Game design and development. I feel as though I have a talent for it.

MoBa's: The greatest genre ever conceived and blew my mind by becoming my favorite genre. (coming from a fighting gamer)
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 23, 2013 12:13am | Report
I'm simply going to delete any post that's just going to derail a thread off-topic and possibly into chaos from here on out. I'm sorry for encouraging conformity, but it clearly says do not derail threads.

In the general rules and guidelines, it clearly says:

Quoted:

Don't hijack threads, create your own. Keep topics on topic. This site is a place for fans of Smite to share battle strategy and discuss all things Smite. There is an off topic forum thread for anything that isn't related to Smite. Keep all the off topic stuff there.

Anyway...

LoL: I love it. Innovative in terms of birds-eye MOBAs, very creative and unique character designs, despite only about a third to a quarter of champs being used competitively, all champs (with an exception of a few) can pull their weight in a game. Constantly balanced and most importantly, they balance the right thing.

Pokemon: Amazing. Although IV breeding an EV training is so tedious...

Dinner: Can smell it from here. Smells like a roast lamb, but can't be bothered to check.

School: So glad it's done. 2 months holiday here we come! (Although it probably will be spent isolating myself in my room)

PC: Need to clean it... Getting a bit dusty...

CoD Ghosts: Not a fan of CoD... Yet my friend just had to gift it to me. Still, I'll be a good friend and tough it out to play with him. I mean, he gifted it to me so we could play together.

Hacky-sacks: Hurt like hell when you piff it at someone. You can bet what happened at an all-boys school when they were handing them out for free...
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 23, 2013 7:39am | Report
Ghosts : 90 fps locked. Drops down in gunfights. lags. gg. From a 50+ every game in black ops 2 to a 1.00 kdr. Infinity ward is horrible.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 23, 2013 7:58am | Report
LoL: I'm playing it A LOT. Some friends just invited me to join a small tournament.

Supports( Smite/LoL) : The most blamed role in the game. ''buy ward'' ''dafuq why did u last hit''( EVEN if you buy that new Support item on LoL).

Wii U: Seems promising. I'll probably get it.

XBOXONE: The fail.

PS4: Too expensive.

Animes: Stopped to watch it since a long while. I don't even remember the last one I've watched.

Korra/Related Series: Might try to watch.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 11:22am | Report
Lee Sin: BEST CHAMP EVAR! Mobility too stronk!
All41 mode (not to be confused with All4 the player): So much fun, but so much potential for imbalance. But thats part of the fun
Janna: With her new changes I'm considering full mage. Might be semi-viable now.
Smite (summoner spell): I like the shorter cooldown, even if you no longer get cash for using it and it deals less damage.
Smite (the game): Too many new toys in Lol for me to play it too much right now. Also grinding for lee sin.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 23, 2013 12:10pm | Report
My computer: a piece of ****.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 23, 2013 12:16pm | Report
My face: Beautiful
My ***: gorgeous
My chest area: sweet
My body: envied
men: disturbing with the exceptions of some (haha kidding, well most people in general i like)
my accento: japanesu
S1lver: I want him as a plushie with classic Silver lines whenever you pull the string.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 23, 2013 12:22pm | Report
The Police: They have a tough job. They have to see the worst of humanity on a daily basis while knowing that a single mistake can potentially take someone's life. Again, in general.

Lack of a true Magic god in Smite: Why? Why? Why?

Ward of Duty: It pisses me off how even with the "three ward" rule, people still blame me for not having more vision. WTF?

Low Skillcap Gods: I understand why they're there, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Zeus: He is literally the worst god.

Vigilantism: Has limits. One of which is definitely not killing.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » November 23, 2013 12:25pm | Report
Subzero: All serious, but you know that deep down he loves me.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }