Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My Honest Opinion: Everything

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » My Honest Opinion: Everything 42 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 3:51am | Report
I'm not sure why I decided to create this thread. One part procrastination, one part curiosity, one part boredom. But this post is simply my honest opinion on everything.

Other people can post their opinions here, as well. Honesty is a must. I can already foretell that this thread will not be popular.

League of Legends: I really, really want to like it, but I've just never liked it for some reason. But I like the champion designs.

Critical Hits: I think the current system is too inflexible.

Blenders: I like them, but I have nightmares of losing a hand in them. Ninja all the way.

Neith: She's not balanced, but I don't think she's insanely overpowered. Also, the scientist in me dislikes how a goddess of creation and war got turned into a weaver with stripper tendencies.

Final Fantasy: The storyline can be either good or bad, but the gameplay has always been repetitive to me.

The Minotaur: Could be a little more badass. Maybe have him knock enemies up with each strike, put the fear of semi-divine beings in 'em.

Family in general: Don't let filial ties blind you, but don't take your family from granted, either.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 22, 2013 4:01am | Report
You might like LoL better now because they change the support role to be "less supporty" somehow

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 4:06am | Report
Heh, I guess I earned that one.

Support in Smite: Could use some work, for reasons.

Axes: Pretty cool, but I suspect they make rather impractical weapons. Good for the ambushing serial killer, not the soldier.

Naruto: A classic example of bad writing.

Mowen: I honest have never heard of him, but he seems fairly professional as a site mamager.

This thread: Mildly embarrassed.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 22, 2013 5:14am | Report
School: necessary, but that doesn't mean that you like it.

Smitefire Tavern: best piece of roleplaying I've seen so far.

LoL: haven't played it, but from what I've heard and seen, to call its community a ***** is an understatement, and that I like its overall graphics better than DotA's.

Anime: for some unknown reason, they don't appeal to me, but I respect it when other people watch it... unless they try to make me watch a whole season/series with them. One or two episodes? Okay. Fifteen in a row? no. just no.

Power Creep: get away! now!

Filthy Casuals: DON'T TOUCH ME!

Ymir: underclassed. Buying a Blink isn't that big of a deal, people! or hard, either!

junglers: HuehUehuE I go and get every kill i so 1337 HueHuehUehUehuEhuE

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » November 22, 2013 7:39am | Report
The LoL patch: Seems good, hate that so many people rage because they removed the Oracle. I also don't like the Vayne fix, I know she had it coming but I miss getting a free basic attack without any effort. #sarcasm

Gravity (The movie, not the force that’s stops us from falling in to space): Awesome movie. I don’t get people who say it’s bad. Yes it’s not 100% physically accurate but compared to other space movies its super realistic.

Doctor Who: Just started watching it (never see any episode before) I was surprised at how much I liked it. Also the weeping angel is one of the most horrifying concept I have ever seen (I think I know where Slender got its idea).

Chemistry test I just did: I think I did ok, chemistry is not my strong point but I understood almost all the questions so I think I got a solid grade.

Bayonetta 2: There is no other game i look more forward too at the moment. It’s the only reason I bought a WII U (I’m glad I did because Wind Waker HD and The Wonderful 101 is soooooooooo good!)

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 7:43am | Report
My Nose: So big...

The lose thread on my shirt: Needs to be cut soon

The Weather: Mild

The person that's just about to kill me: Wait.. wha-

The person that just killed me: H31L0w!!!11!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 22, 2013 8:11am | Report
Lol community: Mute button, isn't that big of a deal, people! or hard, either!
Lol Trinkets: its hard to be a jungler nowadays, even with all the new toys. And noone knows how to use them yet.
Lol Gold Items: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm actually considering getting the coin one on my AP characters.
Power creepy-crawly: Ew...
Smitefire Tavern: Pretty cool, might get a bit more into RPing.
Silv3r: I kinda wanna send that guy the email (because he probably has popup blocker, HAPPY NOW!) from Fringe that makes your brain drip out through your nose. Was he like this before his hiatus?
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 22, 2013 9:36am | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

Silv3r: I kinda wanna send that guy the email (because he probably has popup blocker, HAPPY NOW!) from Fringe that makes your brain drip out through your nose. Was he like this before his hiatus?

Oh... oh my God. So much yes.

(For the record, biggest Fringe fan ever)

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 22, 2013 11:14am | Report
Then how did he get that much rep in the first place...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 2:50pm | Report
My Skin: Could be clearer.

Magic: I want it to exist so bad.

Ao Kuang: Is best noodle.

Silv3r: I can see that some of his posts are constructive, and I can respect that.

Diamonds: Products from a illegal cartel. I prefer emeralds, to be honest.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }