Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Music Interests (Off Topic)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Music Interests (Off Topic) 21 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » November 2, 2017 12:47am | Report
Well well well...there are some known and also quite some unknown bands and songs here - very nice, since I dig new influence.
I went thorugh different phases of musical taste in my life. When I was introduced to music it was rock basically - my first album was "Ride the lightning" from Metallica. I then listend to alot of different rock, hardrock and tons of grunge! From that time I definitely kept alot of music I still enjoy listening to (Pearl Jam is probably my favourite band of all times). After I listened more and more to hip hip and rap (so Nujabes from DV8 inital post is well known) - mostly more relaxed, melodic, artistic stuff, not the mainstream gangster ****. During my studies we listened alot electronic sounds[deep minimal/industrial] (since that was the sound of many parties we went to).
In the past I was often really focused on one particular style of music for a period of time. By now that changed to I listen to pretty uch everything that sounds good to my ear and fits my mood. So it is still tons of rock, grunge, hipHop, but also jazz, electro and even classical music every once in a while (totally dig the compositions of ludovico einaudi!)

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }