Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Legend of Korra Book 3 Fan Trailer - I have hope again

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Legend of Korra Book 3 Fan Trailer - I have hope again 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » June 27, 2014 4:09pm | Report
THE FIRST EPISODE IS ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 27, 2014 4:53pm | Report
OMFG I've been so excited and forgot to record it on my dvr... And I'm at my sister's grad party so I ant record the third episode either. Please fml

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » June 27, 2014 6:17pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

OMFG I've been so excited and forgot to record it on my dvr... And I'm at my sister's grad party so I ant record the third episode either. Please fml

I teared up a few times, it's really really good. Tenzin is the bomb

also old Zuko said one of my favorite lines ever I won't spoil it but the awkward silence followed "It didn't work" was amazing
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » June 29, 2014 2:04pm | Report
how is no one else talking about this?
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » June 29, 2014 4:30pm | Report

how is no one else talking about this?

Just as surprised as you. What should we talk about?

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 29, 2014 5:30pm | Report
What did you guys think of it? Not sure how I like airbenders out of the "monk" civilization thing

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » June 29, 2014 6:39pm | Report
It's seems to be going well so far. But I don't like how there are airbenders popping out of nowhere. It seems a bit random for me. A monk civilization thing would be cool to see in a world that is industrializing.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » June 29, 2014 8:28pm | Report
alphacar wrote:

It's seems to be going well so far. But I don't like how there are airbenders popping out of nowhere. It seems a bit random for me. A monk civilization thing would be cool to see in a world that is industrializing.

yeah I was kinda hoping my lion turtle theory would come true, but it was interesting seeing Tenzin doing door to door recruitment trying to convert people to his worldview

also anyone else get the vibe that the earth queen is kinda of a picture of modern day North Korea especially when Mako and Bolin's grandmother turns kisses her hands and points it towards a picture of the earth queen, wait second that is exactly where they got that from.

Also there are so many plots being thrown around, four dangerous Benders busted out of prison. With their full team consisting an Air Bender, an arm less Water Bender, with an Earth Bender who doing some new form of earth bending maybe another sub-type Lava Bending? And another Sparky Sparky Boom man, I way more interested in that plot then the Di Li snatching up all the Air Benders, also now we have to deal with Mako and Bolin getting back to the upper ring, while Republic City is dealing with some weed problems.

Over all I thought the first 3 episodes were a way better start then season 2, at least when the bad guy came on screen for the first time he was already labeled as a bad guy and was in prison. Instead of the cookie cutter "I'm a good guy but I'm going to use, to do something bad" kind of character we had in season 2.

I would like to think his path is a righteous one and I want to see how it plays out.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 29, 2014 8:50pm | Report
I agree, I feel like this season will be more "the last airbender" like. Very excited for the new villains' powers.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » June 29, 2014 10:01pm | Report
That's what I'm really hoping for the last two seasons I found myself liking every one expect Korra, and it's her story and that's what the show should care about.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }