Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jararo Natsu: A Community Overlook

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Off Topic » Jararo Natsu: A Community Overlook 24 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 8, 2013 12:04am | Report
Okay, firstly, I apologize to JararoNatsu for any distress this thread may have caused him. I'm sorry. I didn't think people would react to this that way.

I need to clear up a misconception here: This thread isn't a critic of JN, it's a response to the comment train on that disgusting guide called "Rape Train With no Breaks." People seemed a little harsh on JN, so I put this up in response, and quoted the original comment from him.

So Raventhor, I'm afraid this one isn't about your blog, since it is specifically about JN and the people who seem to bashing on him for no reason. (Jararo's been launching missiles for a while, so why are complaints so vocal now?)

I should have been more clear. I'm sorry.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » December 8, 2013 12:23am | Report
I haven't even seen what you're talking about. I'll have to go look for that now.

Let me make this clear: if you thought I was mean normally, then you have no idea what I have the potential to do now.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 8, 2013 12:27am | Report
Ru Roh! ^

Also that guide is pretty bad sadly. Not a terrible build... But Zero explanation given. On anything. It's pretty much. "Hey these are the items I feel are best." The end.

I think the meaning of GUIDE has ben lost, to some people.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 8, 2013 12:33am | Report
I can't even find the guide. I also find it a little ridiculous that someone's (anyone, even an editor) comment should be enough to warrant a topic about it in general discussion. Just take it to PMs. Nobody wants to see drama, and much less in forum "group discussion" format.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » December 8, 2013 12:58am | Report
This discussion should end right about now.

Deathsession, I will be writing another guide soon (and if I end up finding the spark again two more will come after that), so the meaning of guide has not been lost. To make this simple, people simply don't put the effort into guides. If they are new to the site, then I am not as harsh on a bad guide (although not always), but if they are NOT new, then there is no excuse. That just means that people are lazy and do not want to take effort on a guide.

Ghraf, click on Nu Wa, and it's the guide on the bottom of the list.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 8, 2013 1:04am | Report
Ghraf, here's the link, if you wish to subject your eyes to this horror. (Also, I was going to suggest googling it, until my brain caught up.)

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » December 8, 2013 1:48am | Report
Hi guys I decided to tune in as well! Let's all point at nj and laugh xD
Nah just kidding, I read the discussion and nj has not been getting any love for that comment whatsoever, but this goes for both sides. Nj kinda needs to stop posting stuff like that on build onlies, and we have to just accept that his critics may sound a little harsh, but he is actually a nice guy^^
Build onlies are really frustrating (why do they still show up? I tough there was an update so they didn't show up) and nj has seen quite a few of them. You guys are mostly newer members and can't really see that nj has given them normal critic some time ago, but it didn't help at all :p

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » December 8, 2013 2:11am | Report
Remind me to slaughter a skunk and place its scent gland into the next person who mentions that post's left nostril.

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 8, 2013 2:14am | Report
that post's left nostril
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 8, 2013 2:34am | Report
All4Games wrote:

that post's left nostril

+1 rep. Zoink.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }